Chapter One - Who is this girl?

Sitting on my bed, I see the sun rising up through my window. Weirdly I woke up early today, is my first day of school since the winter vacations.

While I'm stretching out I listen a weird sound coming out of my stomach, I'm hungry. I get up my bed and put on some clothes, a white t-shirt and jacket and black pants. When I'm going to the kitchen I hear my sister calling me.

  - Hey Chae, what's up? - I say while I'm opening the door of her room.

  - Why the hell are you up? It's 6 am. - She says while rubbing her eyes.

  - Seriously, Chae, our parents have been locking us up all winter break. I miss my friends and I miss... You know

  - You miss Momo? - I gasp - Common sis, I'm younger but I'm not stupid.

  - Of course I miss her, she is my best friend, now go back to sleep. - I say while I cover her.

Today I'll go back to school. I have to be prepared, mentally. My parents after months come back to the city like nothing has happened like they didn't "abandoned" their daughters. You think that's awful? No, they can do worse. They locked up me and my sister because they want to build the bond that they don't have with us. Anyway, my mind is really confusing, all of my feelings are messed up right now, yesterday I cried while watching a youtube ad, and I need to go back to school, the adrenaline of being there makes me forget all of my problems.

It's 7:40 and my father wants to wait, in his little mind I don't need to get early on my first day, actually, he just wants to see my happy face staring at him because I will go to school and just come back in the weekends.

  - Are you ready Chae? Have you eaten breakfast? Have you packed?

  - I'm ready Jeongyeon, I'm fine. I just wanna go, common dad!!! - She speaks with her weird childish voice.

He gets off the sofa, grabs the car key with his right hand and with his left he grabs his cup with coffee for the "trip". We get in the car and I put my earphones while I open my Spotify.

"I don't want to be afraid. The deeper that I go, it takes my breath away"

For some weird reason, I'm more excited than I was supposed to be. It's just school, you know, normal. I will enter and probably find Jihyo or Nayeon, or both, and they will get me to my room and there I will wait for Momo, my best friend and roomie, who will be late as always. And that's it, all of my mornings are going to be the same, nothing different.

But I was wrong.

As soon as I get out of the car, everything is different. The feeling is that something will go really wrong, I don't see any of my close friends or past classmates. I get my luggage and help my sister get out of the car. We say bye to our father and then she goes her way to the first year part. And then, I enter the school.

There are so many new students here, I'm freaking out, is so many people in just one school hallway. I start to feel dizzy so I go to the bathroom, with both of my luggage and my bag, and I try to calm down. At the moment I calm myself I look up and a girl is looking at me.

  - Are you ok? - The girl with brown and short hair asks.

  - Oh yeah, I just had an anxiety crisis, I'm fine, thank you. - I bow and grab my stuff so I can leave.

  - Here, you forgot your bag - She gives me the bag.

  - Thanks. - I bow and leave.

She was really shy, she got so blushed when I looked into her eyes. I was really shy when I entered school in the sixth grade, it was awful. But Momo helped me get through it.

I still can't find my friends, any of them.

I go to the big board and see which room is mine. I can't forget it, it's 204. W-wait I'll have two roommates? I always have one in the small room, I always share it with Momo.

Who is this girl?