Prologue - Knowing Momo

"Nothing feels like home like you babe"

Hey, I'm Momo I am 17 years old and I live in South Korea but I'm from Japan.

When I was a 1 year old,  mom's ex-husband broke up with my mom when he found out that I wasn't his daughter , my mom cheated on him. When they broke up legally, my mom and my blood father married and lived together,   after a few years my mom's ex-husband started threatening me saying that he loved me and he would kidnap me. So we moved to South Korea when I was five years old, old enough to try to learn two languages, my dad is korean and my mom japanese. For me is easier to speak in japanese, so at home, I speak to my parents in japanese.

When we moved to Seoul, my dad started working in a coffee shop and there he met,  my best friend and her parents, they were there to commemorate Chaeyoung (my bf's sister) 1 years old birthday.

Talking more about me, I'm the popular girl on school who loves to dance in front of everyone. I normally walk around with everyone I know, but especially with my best friend, Jeongyeon. She is really extroverted girl around everyone but actually she is really shy and introverted, she always speaks so confidently but deep down she is so afraid of everything. She is a few days older than me but I feel the need to protect her, one because she is really a baby and other because she acts tuff but is a sweetie pie. I have a boyfriend, his name is  Jeongseok, he studies with me and my friends at the same class. We date now for a year or something like that, he is really tall and kind but I don't love him, he always says that he loves me and I try to ignore that, we don't know each other that well to love.