Chapter Three - What do they mean?

As Jeongyeon ran, the wind was at her face and the people were watching her. While she was getting close she could see a girl with short-ish hair. As she approaches the girl says-

- Hi - She says and bows and so do Jeongyeon - Do you know any Yoo Jeongyeon?

- Oh, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. - The girl laughed and Jeongyeon blushes - So, why are you searching for me?

- I'm Myoui Mina, your new roommate.

- So I've been told, do you wanna help with those bags? - Jeongyeon asks pointing at Mina's bags and the Japanese nod.

Jeongyeon gets one of the three bags and starts talking with Mina as they went to their room. Mina shyly asks if the school is really hard as the not-students say so and Jeongyeon answers her 'no, it's really easy if you focus on the classes' and Mina nods.
While getting closer to the place both of them stop so Jeongyeon can search on her pockets where is the key to their new divided room. Mina continued the conversation they were having about the way she needed to behave in the dorm.

- So every week one of us has to clean the floor and it we will play 'paper, rock and scissors' game to find out who will start - Jeongyeon answered while struggling to find the key - Got Ya! Here it is - The older one shows the key and both of them laugh.

Barely they knew that Momo was watching them from the distance. 'Why are they laughing?' Momo thought. As curious as she was, she needed to interfere with the conversation but it was too late, they already walked into the room. 'Maybe I casually walk into the room? Or maybe I can make a scene where I enter laughing at my phone?' She asks herself. 'No I will just leave and let them be, I need to let Jeongyeon breathe for a while' Momo decided acts.

~ After a while

- You will sleep on this bad alone and I and Momo will share that bunk bed - Jeongyeon says - So you can put your clothes here at this part of the closet and you can also use that box for your socks and panties.

- So Momo will share it us? - Mina asks as unpacking her luggage.

- I think Sana told you about her? - Mina nods - She is pretty chill and quiet when she wants. I think she'll be here in a while, she is with our friends. We kinda fought earlier. - Jeongyeon gives a fake laugh.

- Yeah, I know Momo - Mina laughs awkwardly - So, how do you know Sana?

- I'm friends with Momo since ever and Sana is her friend slash classmate so I became her friend too. And what about you, how do you know them?

- I am her half sister.

Mina scratches the back of her neck, she looks annoyed with something and Jeongyeon notices. So she tried to change the subject.
They talked for hours until it was almost noon and Jeongyeon was worried about Momo, she was supposed to be in their dorm already. So she waits for Mina stop talking with her so she could leave the room.

- Do you know our cafeteria? I'm going to look for my friend so I can show you there while doing it.

- Oh, actually I need to organize my stuff here, maybe another time? - Mina asks.

Jeongyeon nods and leaves their room.
After a while walking around school she finally finds Momo, she was sitting on a bench near the classrooms. She was on her phone, Jeongyeon approaches her and touches her right arm.

- Hey, I'm sorry. I was being dramatic earlier.

- I know, sorry for not asking you about this. I'm truly sorry. I love you, ok? - Momo says and gives Jeongyeon a hug.

- I love you too Momo.

They stayed there hugging for a few minutes.

- So... You met Mina, huh? - Momo asks.