FOREWORD

Living in a time and place where depression,anxiety,schizophrenia,insomnia and A.D.H.D are treated as a trend,forgetting that there's people who actually suffer from these disorders,forgetting that there's people who crave the sleep they always claim not to have,forgetting that some pillows have to listen to sad stories every night and wipe away tears they so dearly hate.
A young yet damaged girl had to forcefully conform to the level of society because every time she didn't,she'd be called the unwanted friend,the possessed child,demonic soul and of course,the reason why the word 'diabolic' exists. Although she found death more amusing than life,she continued to live this nightmare,yes,this nightmare,the one you hate,but can't survive without.
Despite being discouraged at all times,being forced to live a fake life,being "loved" but never loved,I had to learn to depend on no one else but me. I hated every moment I spent alive,but suicide was never an option,no matter the circumstances.
As peaceful as death might sound,ending your own life is like ending the lives of those around you. Let's take Jocelyn Flores for example,she committed suicide because of depression,leaving Jahseh Dwayne "xxxtentacion" Onfroy scarred for life. To most of these wannabe "cool kids",suicide is "cool",okay,let's say it is cool,well...because you want to be so "cool",you go ahead and commit it,you'll be cool 6 feet under and who will live to tell the tale? The poor souls you never thought of before committing suicide. Yes,you'll be cool,cool in stupidity and selfishness.
I chose to live through all the challenges I had to face as a young girl,from losing my mom to losing myself. Yes,it was hell,but who said hell can't be as sweet as honey if defeat the devil? From being forced to believe to putting up with judgemental "Christians",from being "loved" to being LOVED.