Ending

Once they make up and Rocky has had a chance to calm down, the two of them head back to the Spokes' house.

Currently, Lucy and Rocky are sitting on Rocky's bed with a big box in between them. The box contains many family photos and Rocky is rummaging through the box trying to find a photo of his grandmother. After Lucy has shown him the locket she bought for him, he's determined to find the perfect photo to put inside it.

After a few seconds of rummaging through the box, Rocky finally pulls out a photo and holds it in the air.

"This one!" He says triumphantly.

"May I see?" Lucy begs.

Rocky holds the photo on its right corner and Lucy holds it on its left corner. What they see is an old lady with curly white hair and sparkling green eyes. On her face were a pair of eyeglasses with thin gold frames. She was wearing a light pink sweater and a white pearl necklace. She was in a seated position; which was evidenced by the fact that she was only shown from the waist up and her arms were neatly folded across each other and placed on her lap. Her smile, although very small, displayed shiny teeth that were as white as the pearls around her neck. There was a plain blue background displayed behind her.

"She's beautiful," Lucy sighs, "What's her name?"

"Judy Anne Spokes," Rocky answers.

Lucy recognizes the plain blue background as the same one used when she takes school pictures.

"Was this professionally taken?" Lucy wonders.

"Yes it was," Rocky explained, "This was on her 80th birthday. It was always a tradition to have her picture taken by a professional photographer every decade."

"She let us keep her pictures from age 60 to age 80," Rocky continues, "But all her pictures from age 10 to 50 belong to Grandpa. Both my dad and my uncle have multiple copies of these pictures."

"You've chosen the perfect picture to keep in your locket," Lucy comments.

"(Sigh) This one is my favorite," Rocky whispers.

"That's even better," Lucy says with a smile.

"There might be a pair of scissors in the bottom drawer of my nightstand. Can you grab them for me?" Rocky asks Lucy.

Since the nightstand is only a few inches from where she was sitting on his bed, Lucy merely scoots towards it. Just as she got closer, she notices that sitting on top of it was Rocky's copy of the photo from their first dance. Her heart flutters upon seeing it, but she decides to keep focus on getting the scissors for her love. She opens the bottom drawer and spots the scissors right away.

After retrieving the scissors and closing the drawer, Lucy hands them to Rocky.

"Thanks babe," Rocky grabs the scissors and gets ready to cut.

Lucy grabs the locket and opens the pennant, "Remember, it's gotta fit in there," She reminds him.

Rocky takes the scissors and cuts the picture as carefully as possible. As he tries to focus, he squints his eyes and sticks his tongue out a little. Once it's small enough, he hands Lucy the picture so that she can place it in the locket.

While that's going on, Rocky gets off his bed and grabs the big box of family photos. He takes the box and puts it on the floor in the corner of his room. Then he goes back to his bed and sits next to Lucy.

"Even though it's entirely your decision, I recommend not wearing outside the house. Especially since it has your favorite picture inside," Lucy warns him as she hands him the locket.