Chapter 1

Kenzie's POV
I'm so excited The Orlando's are coming back to L.A! They've been in Canada for a month doing some family business thing. I'm so excited I get to see Lauren and Johnny again! Not gonna lie I have a little crush on Johnny! I mean how could I not! Have you seen him? At 7 pm my mom, Maddie, and I are going to pick them up from the airport. I just can't wait to see them. Especially their cute little puppies Bentley and Leo. They are so cute I can't even just like their owner, Johnny. Just that Johnny isn't a dog 😂.

Lauren's POV
OMG!!!!! I can't even! I finally get to see my best friend after a month of being in Canada. I love Canada, but I miss L.A because all of my best friends live there. I miss hanging out with Kenzie, Maddie, and Annie. We always had sleepovers at Kenzie's house. It would always be so much fun especially when Johnny would get mad because he was never invited. He would always stay with Hayden. I'm so excited Kenzie, Momma Mel, and Maddie are going to be picking us up from the airport. I'm so excited not just because I get to see all my friends, but because a low key well I high key ship JENZIE! It would be my dream if they dated. I think they would make a great couple.

Johnny's POV
I'm so hyped we go back to L.A today!! I get to see all my friends again. Not going to lie I'm mostly excited to see Kenzie. I mean she is so gorgeous. I can't wait to see her! I want to be able to hug her again! When I get back I'm going to ask her out! I really hope she says yes. I mean we flirt all the time that means she likes me right? I'm just so excited! I also get to see my best friend of all time Hayden! I miss him! The bromance between us is real! Hopefully JENZIE will be real too!! We have 1 more hour left on this plane I just can't wait to get off and see the girl of my dreams Mackenzie Frances Ziegler!💕❤️🌹
1 hour later
Kenzie's POV
I'm here at the airport with my mom and Maddie! Lauren just texted me saying they have just landed!
Text Conversation
Best Frand💞💕😍😘❤️❣️😂- Hey Kenzie we just landed we are at baggage claim!
Me- Omg I can't wait to see you hurry up!!
Best Frand💞💕😍😘❤️❣️😂- Kenz let's be honest you just want to see my brother ugh I ship 😂
Me- So what if I do want to see him but my main is you so hurry my mom and Maddie are also so excited to see you guys! Well my mom is excited to see Johnny you know how she is.
Best Frand💞💕😍😘❤️❣️😂- yeah I know ok I think I can see you!!!!
End of Conversation