Chapter 8

Kenzie's POV
Today Christina and I are going home. Finally! It's been 4 days since she's been born and she is just so perfect. "Okay Ms.Ziegler just sign right here and you and little Ms.Orlando may leave." "Ok thank you. I have a question." "No problem and what the question?" "Has either my mother or my sister gotten here?" "Yes I believe your sister is waiting for you!" "Ok thank you". The nurse brought me a wheel chair so that Christina and I can leave ,so I put Christina in her car seat and we were wheeled down to the lobby. I saw Maddie and Jack and Jack helped me with Christina while Maddie helped me. Once I was in the backseat with Christina Jack started driving us home.
A Car Ride Later
Once we were inside of the house I turned on the lights and I heard my parents yell "SURPRISE" I can't believe they would do this for me. There was a huge banner that said "Welcome Home Christina Rose Orlando" there were also a bunch of pink balloons with her name on them! I was so happy! Seeing my family do this for me and Christina made me so happy! I brought joy to my life! I couldn't have asked for a better welcome than this one. I run and hug my parents, Maddie, and Jack. I love them so much,but not as much as I love Christina! Not going to lie not as much as I love Johnny either!

BTW This is how Christina looked 👇

 How cute!!!This is how her room looks like 👇

How cute!!!
This is how her room looks like 👇

 How cute!!!This is how her room looks like 👇