Chapter 12

December 25, 2017
Kenzie's POV
The party just started and everyone is having a good time. Christina is with Lauren playing with the kids. She is having the time of her life. "Kenz there is someone at the door." My mom said. "Ok I'll get it." When I opened the door I saw the love of my life, the father of my daughter. " Hey Kenzie" "Hey, please come in" "Thank you" " Thank you for the gifts John" " Oh, anything for you two" " Umm, Christina is over there with Lauren. If you want to go see her" "Of course thank you" "no problem".
   All I'm thinking about right know is how I'm going to tell him that Christina is his daughter. I'm so nervous to tell him. I think I'm going to tell him before we cut the cake that way we can get a family picture. OMG that would be our first family picture I'm so excited. Ok I need to get him a gift.
After shopping for his gift
I just got back from the store and now I'm just going to wrap it. On the wrapping paper it says From: Christina To: Daddy❤️ . I think that he is going to flip out, in a good way, when he reads that.
"Hey Johnny can I talk to you?" "Sure" "Ok let me just get Christina" when I got her I said " Ok follow me"
Ok the next part is just going to
their conversation
Kenzie=K
Johnny=J
K- Ok so Christina got you a Christmas gift.
J- Ohh she did??
K- Yup and I think that it's a very good gift.
J- Then i must be a very good one because you never say that.
K- Yup are you ready???
J- Yes I am ready.
K- Ok but first you need to close your eyes.
J- Do I really have to?
K- Yes you really have to.
J- Fineee🙄
I grabbed the little box and give it to him
K- Ok you can open your eyes.
When he opens his eyes he reads the wrapping paper and reads out loud.
From: Christina To: Daddy❤️
He looks at me with a confused look. He then opens the box and sees the bracelet that I-we'll Christina got him👇

 J- Kenz what does mean??I was in tearsK- That means that you are Christina's dad

I was in tears
K- That means that you are Christina's dad. Merry Christmas!!!
J- You are not kidding right
K- No I'm not kidding you this is real
Johnny pulled me and Christina in for a hug.
J- I love you both so, so, so, so much you have no idea!
K- We love you too
J- What?
K- I said that we both love you, and one of us hasn't stopped loving you and she thinks that she will never stop.
Johnny connects our lips into a passionate kiss.
He grabbed a hold of Christina and just started kissing her.
J- Oh my gosh you are going to be such a daddy's girl!!!
C- DADDY!!!
Johnny was in tears because Christina called him Daddy which made me laugh a lot. We told our family that he already knows and everybody was just so happy. We are now going to cure the cake so Johnny, Christina, and I take a picture. We sing to her happy birthday. After the party was over. Everybody left except Johnny. Christina had just fallen asleep in his arms.
K- I think that I should put her to bed.
J- Yeah I'll go with you
K- Ok
Once we put Christina to sleep we went back to the living room.
J- Hey Kenz can I ask you something
K- Yeah sure
J- Why did you hide her away from me?
K- I was just that you you would reject me that you would reject her once you found out, but once I read your note today I knew that I was totally wrong. You are going to be the best father for her.
J- Thank you Kenzie
K- For what?
J- For everything Christina, a Family, Love, Your Beauty, Everything!!
K-*blushing*
J- I have one more question and one more gift for you
K- Ok? Ask away I guess 😂
J- Ok but it's a very important question
K- Just ask it John!!!
J- Ok ok The question is.......
He got on one knee and asked the question I wanted to hear since we first became boyfriend and girlfriend.
J- Will you Mackenzie Frances Ziegler give me the honor to change your last name to Orlando and make you my wife???
I was in tears I didn't have any words
K- OMG JOHNNY OF COURSE
I jumped into his arms and kissed him for a long while. He put the ring on my finger. I was so excited. This is my ring👇

After he put the ring on my finger I kissed him again and the only thing that I'm going to say is that one thing led to another and now we are both naked in my bed

After he put the ring on my finger I kissed him again and the only thing that I'm going to say is that one thing led to another and now we are both naked in my bed. I couldn't be happier!!!😉