Chapter 2

Kenzie's POV
When I saw Lauren's text I looked at every direction till I saw them! My eyes suddenly lock with some emerald green eyes. Some beautiful emerald green eyes may I add! When I saw his eyes I just ran into his arms I didn't even care if they were going to be saying "awwww I ship" or "JENZIE"! "Hey I missed you so much" I said into his neck. My legs are around his waist ,and I wouldn't want it any other way! " I missed you too" he said into my neck. His arms are around my back so that he can carry me. I got off of him and hug Lauren instantly. "I missed you the most" she said into my ear. " I missed you the most too" I said into her ear. "Sleepover at my house?" I asked. "Of course!" she replied. "Lets call Annie!" When I called Annie she agreed to meet us at my house at 8. We are going to get dinner first then go to my house for the sleepover. "Can I sleepover?" asked Johnny. "Of course not" I said and you can tell he was kind of upset. "Sorry the girls and I need to catch up, but tomorrow I'm all yours." "Ok but no girls nor Hayden just me and you ok Kenzie?" "Of course" I said. We went to dinner at Panda Express because it's our favorite place to go to. Honestly I can't wait for tomorrow for my full day with Johnny. Ugh I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do to the girls. I'm not excited about that!
Lauren's POV
I can't that was one of the cutest Jenzie moments ever!!!! They were so cute! Kenzie is going to have some explaining to do tonight! I can't wait for her to SPILL tonight!!!
Later That Night
"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler you have some explaining to do!" "What was that at the airport with my brother and you guys spending the whole day together tomorrow?" "I don't know" Kenzie said. "Ok Kenzie I'm going to be totally honest with you" I can see that she is getting nervous at what I'm going to say "JUST DATE ALREADY" she just started laughing.