Chapter 9

2 years later
Ages
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler - 18
Johnny Vincent Orlando - 20
Christina Rose Orlando - 2
Lauren Orlando - 17
Maddie Nicole Ziegler - 20
Jack Kelly - 20
Mommy Mel
Mommy Mer
Dale Orlando

Johnny's POV
After two years of being here in New York Lauren and I finally get to go back to L.A and I couldn't be happier. I get to go back to the place I love the most. Lauren and I are on are way to the airport. My jet broke down this morning,but I already want to go home so we are just going to ride in the airplane with other passengers. Ugh this is going to be a long journey.
Kenzie's POV
Today is the day that my family and I ,which includes Christina and my parents, are going back to L.A. We are on our way to the airport so that we can go to L.A.
At the Airport
"Mom did you get the first class tickets?" "Yes honey ,but unfortunately you are sitting next to two strangers. If you want your dad and I can take Christina?" "No, it's fine Mom. Besides she's asleep." I say as I point to a sleeping Christina. Flight Number 4123 to Los Angels, California please start boarding. My parents and I start boarding I'm carrying Christina and my dad is bringing my bag. Once I get seated and I put my things away the two people that are going to sit with me and Christina start coming. It's a guy and a girl and I don't know why but they look so familiar. Once they were seated I knew exactly who they were. It was the love of my life and my best friend. How could this happen. I thought but was interrupted by Lauren being all excited of seeing that she woke up Christina. "OMG Kenzie you're here. We've been looking for almost 3 years!"said Lauren. "What do you mean you've been looking for me for almost 3 years?" "When you left we got worried that something bad happened to you so I sent people to look for you." Said Johnny. Oh how I missed his voice. " Mommy who are they?" Christina asked. "This people are some of mommy's friends" I said. "Mommy?"asked Johnny and Lauren at the same time. "Yup I had a daughter" "What's your full name?" " Christina Rose Orl......." Christina said but I covered her mouth when she was about to say Orlando. "Ziegler" saved it! "That's not my last name Mommy!" Christina said. "Hey Christina are you hungry?" "YES!" "What would you want Christina?" Asked Johnny. " STEAK it's my favorite!" "Mine too!"said Johnny. Of course they would like the same food. They are like the same person! "Johnny you don't have to do that. I can buy it myself for her." "No, please let me." "Fine." The whole flight was spent of Lauren, Johnny, and myself laughing at Christina. She is so crazy but adorable and love able at the same time. After a while Christina fell asleep on top of Johnny. Then after a while he fell asleep as well. They were so cute. I was going to get her off of him ,but he held her even tighter. While they were asleep Lauren asked me a very important question. A question that I feared that it was going to come. "So Kenzie.....who's Christina's dad?" "Ummmm......do we really have to talk about this?" "Nope I was just wondering." She said. I can't tell her that her brother is my daughter's father. I'm jut not ready. Maybe soon.