Chapter 3

Johnny's POV
So today Kenzie and I are going to spend the day together! I'm so excited! 24 hours of just Kenzie and I. Ugh I can't wait! If we have a good day today I'm going to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend! If she says yes I'm going to die! It's one of my biggest wishes!
Kenzie's POV
I'm so excited 24 hours of Johnny and I together. Just us and nobody else! I can't wait! We are going to have so much fun! We are going to be out all day. So I'm currently getting ready. I don't know what I'm going to wear. Johnny is going to be here in about 2 hours so I need to look my best even if it's just a casual day. I finally decided on something.👇

When I was done I heard the doorbell

When I was done I heard the doorbell. I ran downstairs I opened the door and saw Johnny he was wearing this👇

"Hey we are matching today! How did that happen?" I asked "Hey idk where you stalking me?" He asked me

"Hey we are matching today! How did that happen?" I asked "Hey idk where you stalking me?" He asked me. "You're so stupid why would I want to stalk you?" "Idk maybe you think I'm cute?" He asked. "Maybe I do maybe I don't." I said but of course I think hat he is cute! "Are you reading to go" he asked "Yeah lets go" we were off to an amazing adventure around L.A!
A Car Ride Later
We are at the Hollywood sign. Honestly this is one of my favorite places in the world! We were walking to the sign when Johnny suddenly stoped. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. " Kenzie I have to tell you something" he said and I started to get nervous what can he possibly tell me?
Johnny's POV
I was so nervous,but I need to tell her that I like her and want her to my girlfriend. I know that the Hollywood sign is one of her favorite places in the world,so of course I have to ask her here. I finally got the courage to tell her. "Kenzie I really like you scratch out like I love you! I know that you probably don't feel the same about me ,but I just had to tell you. "Wow" is all she said. Then finally she said something else " Johnny I also love you!" with that I kissed her she kissed back. "Hey Kenz I have a question for you." "Oh yeah and what's that?" She asked "Will you Mackenzie Frances Ziegler be my girlfriend?" " YES of course I'll be your girlfriend Johnny is that even a question" she said. I can't believe that I actually get to Kenzie mine. Finally!