simply

Dear Miss Anonymous,

           Hey guess what? I joined the dance, art and singing club today. I figured that I should join them since I needed to improve on my skills. Especially at drawing since you did mention that your ideal type was good at drawing ;).

           Anyway, when I entered at the dance, I saw that Naomi was also there. She seemed shocked to see me, I smiled at her but she just gave me a faint smile back which was odd to me since I felt like she was avoiding me or something. Since there were equal numbers of men and women that got accepted, the head of the dance club instructed us guys to pick our partner from the girls.

             I snatched Naomi right away. She seemed tensed when I grabbed her wrist. But I didn't really let her go. Everyone already had partners. The teacher instructed all of us to sit by our partners as we form a circle. She started to lecture us for about ten minutes and made us stand up to start some moves.

       I figured that I should be careful in holding her since I wanted to show that I respected her. The first few moves were basic, but it did involve some certain intimacy in it. The teacher, Miss Hong, told us to trust our partners and let loose.

       I guess Naomi was really comfortable with me earlier since she kept on keeping a certain distance from me, and also, she avoided eye contact. I felt kinda glum.

From,
Park Jimin