afar

Dear Miss Anonymous,

       You didn't receive my last letter since I still found it here. But I wrote a date so you'd know which comes first. Guess what happened earlier? Jungkook kept on bugging me about Naomi. Naomi and Jungkook seemed close and all but they never really saw each other recently due to their individual schedules.

       So Naomi's practically a '97 liner, same as Jungkook. So Naomi's two years younger than me. But, Jungkook's two grades lower than me, while Naomi's one. Jungkook did mention that Naomi started school a year earlier than him. I wonder how many years you're younger than me, Miss Anonymous? You did mention that you can assure me that you're younger, right?

       I learned a lot about Naomi afterwards. And I never told anyone about these letters of ours. I want to keep it between the both of us. You know, something that will be kept for us and only for us.

       You may tease me or something about Naomi since I was talking about her through my letters recently but don't worry, I just thought that there was something familiar about her.

       And turns out it was her blood. She was Jungkook's cousin. Maybe that's why I found her familiar. How are you by the way? Just wanted to ask. :)

From,
Park Jimin