CHAPTER TWO

I was tensed , my face had turned blue - it shows anxiety ..... I din't know what to do but I knew that no matter what happened I had to be a part of that photoshoot .... The address that was read by the news reader wasen't that far from here and so I decided to go there wearing a towel ! There are many unusual curves in my body :-( For an example  : My bust is FAT , My hips are thin , I have a thin slender face BUT the only problem in my body are my breasts !! Sometimes they make me feel uneasy and uncomfortable - especially when I run *.* Well whatever , I started my first embarrassing journey :-( I din't even luk at the people's faces coz of course their eyes are gonna be on my bust ! Its okay I am a woman ! And with that spirit I was running ! Running running running , I reached ! But to my horror and surprise , There were hundreds of girlz giving audition and all were dressed in swim suits !... I was amazed and so I went and made my way to the queue . There were a couple of boys and girls in the queue ! Girls were in their swim suits and boys were in Boxers ! They were luking HORRIBLE !!!..... There was a strange guy behind me with 6 pack abbs ! I would like to tell u a secret ! I get attracted to guyz very fast , I mean Fast is not the word ! And as always , I got attracted to him ! Unexpectedly , his body touched mine and fell on mine .....

"Ouch , I exclaimed , with a blushing smile on my face -.-

"Ohh I'm so Sorry ! Actually , every1 were pushing each other backwards so , I fell ..... he answered.

"Ummm , ohkay ! I said

< In my mind ....... >

Umm ohkay was really rude , Amy ! You should say something else , Wait , was that falling thing an excuse ? Maybe he purposely wanted to fall on me so that he could feel me *.* !.... Is that possible ??? At a time , so many questions rush into my mind !

"Ohkay hot people , we have only some golden precious seats and u can luk how long the queue is , so to take quick audition WE R SELECTING IN A RANDOM ORDER !" , exclaimed Swetlana - the one who organized the photo shoot .

Hearing this , my eyes popped out of the socket , I was shocked !

I mean I hate this random order coz I'm not that lucky to get selected it this :-( , I groaned .....

But the guy behind me was totally cool about it and he was SO confident !

"To make your work more easy , we have something really exciting & amazing !,continued Swetlana  and you all are gonna make groups of 8 ppl - The left outs have to proceed .............  Back home !

O.m.g Now what m I supposed to do ? What if no1 take me in their group ? What about my whole career ? And I have to grab this opportunity ! I have to get selected ? BUTT........ I freezed for a moment !

"Hey you ! Hello U ! U Der?,"

Called that guy putting his hot hands in front of my eyes <_>

" Ya , I replied !"

"Listen Teens ! Sorry but we postponed the auditions to tomorrow coz there's a lot of work to do , so till then you"all continue in making groups ! Cya teens tomorrow , Said Gracy - Swetlana's assistant ....

"Why did she had to interrupt in between ? That guy was asking something" , I said it loudly !

The moment he heard me , he stared at  me (That was kinda strange but m used to that kind of stare :-( ] and "Ohhh ! I  was saying , would you like to be a part of our group ? He asked !

Without even thinking fr a minute I agreed (Attraction *.*)

"Uh uh uh uh uh NO not that easy !

Here in this group there'r 7 boyz and we need a girl !"

"So ................... ummm r u gonna select me ?

Naah , its not that easy babes ! Only when my boys agree and my boys will agree when there will be many girls !

"So what r u gonna do ? Take audition even for selected manner ?, I said !

"Ya exactly ! he surprised me!

"Ohh nooo wtf ! This audition was less that they are taking more auditions !!...

I had to agree , I absolutely had <NO CHOICE > ..........

_______________________________<OVER>

Short chapter , sorry ! Guyz I don't know but it often happens with me :-( whenever I try to comment on any1 's book or my book , "Plz vertify your e-mail and try again come..... so if it happens with you "all and you"all wanna comment or tell my something - You all can write on my profile and also can message me ;-)