Who'z That guy ?

----******---------------------BOLD

"Jacob ???? It was jacob !... Ohhh know I recollected that incident on the bike !... It was worst than eva.........

" Jacob was staring at me and giving an evil smile .. - As if he's paying to sleep with me ....

"His friends cheered , " JACOB , JACOB , JACOB !!!....

The cheers were piecing in my ears.

I straight away went to my room .... and it was a suit room ....

White soft bed , Red cushions , maroon couch , 48 inch plasma t.v , a balcony with an awesome view ........ Everything was so dam perfect except I had to share this room with Jacob ! I"ff started hating him since he told me to impress him .......

"Oops .... I forgot my perse in the car .... I remembered and so I made my way to the car ......... As I was going , I saw some chits fallen down ! "Must be the names of the guyz , I blushed *.* ....... I picked up one of the chits and I saw the name "JACOB" ! As I was picking up other , I saw the names n all were named as "JACOB " !...

"How'z that possible , All named by the same name ? SO SO STRANGE ......

I went so deep in thinking !... There were some lines on my head which showed that how stressed I am !

This was a purpose ..... Jacob purposely did this ! I have to protest .... But its useless - I thought with an unhappy smile on my face :-(

"Hey , Amy ! , I heard someone' s voice calling out me ...

I turned to see who was there and it was Swetlana !

Hey Swetty .... , I too called her ....

"Ughhh  ! Better call me by my real name ! , she smirked

"That ,s mean - Really mean

"So , from now your schedule is gonna be very tight and busy..... As , You have a shoot today  ! And your whole career is dependent on that shoot !

"^_^ I was a pretty scared ............

Hey ppl so sorry for the short chapter ....... But I am pretty disappointed myself  ! I"m confused - I really need your precious votes and comments ;-) plz plz plz. .......