CHAPTER 6 <OVER>

****----------*********************BOLD

GUYZ , WHEN I READ MY STORY , I FOUND IT BORING !!..... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU"LL BUT IF IS IT SO THEN CAN YOU "LL PLZ COMMENT ON MY PROFILE OF PERSONAL MESSAGE ME ?

" Wait , wait a minute ! I don't know how to ride a bike , I never knew and never learnt ! , I scream

"Don't worry , babes sit next to me your always welcome !.. and Jacob made me sit next to him ....

Again , but this time Jake was totally okay with that and also there was no jealousy on his face ...

I felt a bit sad .... Jacob too has 6 pack abbs - even more better than Jake !

He 'd worn a blue shirt which was open and I could easily see his waxed skin ..... I felt his abbs as I was holding his body ....... " Amazing Amy ! You must be good at having *** ! Isin't it ??

"Can say , but can we talk about something else ?..

Dhasshhhhhh , he dropped me from the bike !. 

"Ouch , I scream ! Why are you doing this ?

"NEVER TRY TO DISAGREE WITH WHAT I SAY!" Jacob exclaimed rudely !

"I was confused , disappointed .....

"And yes !, remember 1 thing .... IMPRESS ME BY DOING DIRTY ACTS !

What , am I hearing it correctly ?...., I ignored him the whole way.....

At last , we reached and still there was joy !

"We were welcomed as the future models of newyork !.. First time in my life I felt that was special . It was a moment of pride and my chest was going up............  (No double meanings)

We all were in the lobby ..

"Okay , so you"all are 8 ppl and we have only 4 rooms , so it' obvious that you"all have to share......

"I'll sleep with Amy !.." all 7 of them said with one voice !

I was amazed ... that I am so so so so much in demand .

"Hmmm , so all 7 of them wanna sleep with Amy ! Lucky Amy ! Why don't you all play a game ...... , Was suggested by our director

"But Sir .... We all are busy today , I reminded all of them...

"Hmm Rite ... We"all play a simple game - very simple ,

Everyone were listening with great attention ... As if , they were hearing the results ...

"The most simple game is the game of chits ! We "all put the names of everyone and Amy will pick the names ... What say teens ? ... Continued The director - James !

"Okay , yea that's the best ! And with that everyone agreed :-)

Jacob started making chits by putting every1's name ...

"So I have the jar in my hand and now Amy Jergins is gonna put her beautiful hands and remove the chit ...

3 , 2 , 1 ... Everybody started counting ! Even the hotel staff !.... Wasen't that too much , I thought but then I put my hand and .....................

-----------------+++++++++++.............

What do you ppl think ? Who"all be the one ..... Don't worrk I am gonna take the story into a very interesting mood ;-)

Smile , Read , comment & vote (if possible) n tell others to read ......