CHAPTER 5 ;-)

****----------********************BOLD

Oooooohhh , at that moment the jealousy on Jake's face was clearly visible :-(

His friend , Kenneth explained us the whole thing , about our hotel and stuff............ Jake was eating peanuts that time ;-) "Umm ,I think on the left side air is coming so I should sit more closer to Amy ! Jakob exclaimed ...... Ohhh Wowwwwee that's gonna be the best and I laughed as if I was in love with Jakob!

"Ohhhk and Jake started throwing peanuts on Jacob saying that because of the air they are going

Funny isin't it I mean both of them were fighting fr me - Not exactly but flirting was fun ;-) ....

"What are you guyz doing ? Please stop acting like kidz , PLZ ," Kenneth requested

And then finally the real journey started as we reached the air port ....

We gave our bags , did our security check and now it was the boarding time and we got a shock ......

"Whatttt ! All of us are shutting separate ! , Kenneth told

"Wtf ! Why ???? , Jacob added .

Waving a bye to them , I came on my way and sat on my seat .... I had a window seat ... - M not a kid -_-

Besides me a 17 year old guy sat ... I am accepting it he 's tooo a hottie ...

"Excuse me , excuse me Lady ! Are you there ?"

"He talked to me , that moment was the happiest moment of my entire life Cause he was really really really good luking.

"Yup ,  m der I replied ... So how's u ? I asked expecting a positive reply  ...

"Nope , actually me friend is sitting there so if u don't have and problem can I go and sit with my girl friend and instead my friend can be here :-) Good idea na and don't worry he's single ! Saying this he winked me !.

"Ohh so whu is yr friend ? , I questioned.

"There , he showed me a black guy from south America pointing out to him !

"That was an insult , I thought in my mind .....

"And then I took a deep breadth and that black guy was sitting next to me !:-(

"Hello , Andrew here .....

"Hi ,  I replied I wasen't really in a mood to hurt someone .

"So , do u you do? , he asked

Omg I can't really control this , I mean how do you do????? It sounds like some old dumb stupid boy is asking me .....

I just ignored him that way ...

"Excuse me any lady wearing a short jump suit has to come to the the main gate immediately !

Whattt ! a new problem things can neva go correct in my life .

AND the most shocking part is , I was the only one wearing a jump suit ;-(

I was told to be a air hostess the whole journey ........ It was more than horrible but I served that guy who first sat next to me some peanuts........ 

And we reached Newyork !

The 8 of us were given special importance and were told to use bikes !!.

Whu huu , I was so happy as each of us were given an individual bike

*.*-_-<^^>-.-^…^*.*-_-;-):-):-(((++++++++

Umm , Nothing !