Chapter Four

I got Alec at last !!! Introducing Daniel Sharman as Alec Ellis ^^!! Happy reading munchkins!!

"Celestia."

A pause.

"Come on. Open your eyes."

And that made me shut them tighter.

The voice sighed. "If you won't open your eyes then I'm going to let those earthworms get into your bed tonight." The voice threatened.

Hell no! What are we?Twelve ? Fearfully I let my eyes open, relieved seeing the hazel ones. I looked away.I was in the living room. On the sofa. On Alec's lap.

I could hear a slow buzz. I tried to pinpoint the source, but I gave up when my head throbbed. As time stretched on, I realized it was the hum of the electricity that was passing from his body to mine. I was suddenly aware of his arms gently pressing me to his chest. I was aware of places of my skin which was in contact with his fingers. I was aware of his eyes fixed at my face searchingly.

I pulled at my tee nervously. "I...the window...someone..It was some animal. Sorry. I must have alarmed you."

I didn't dare to look up. I didn't want to be caught lying . Alec was that smart. I shifted on his lap, making a tremble run through his body .

"I thought you were being murdered.Sweet Rhiosa! You got me panicked there." He brought his lips to my ears. "Next time you start breaking glasses, make sure if its an animal or a human." His breathe tickled my flesh.

"W-w-w-what was that ?"

"What do you mean?"

"You swore on somebody's name!"

Alec snorted. "How do you know its a name?"

"It sounded like one."

He suddenly smirked. "I'm quite creative with words, Cel".

"Sure sure."

"Ahem."

I pushed Alec away from me, which resulted in him releasing me and making me land on all fours on the wooden floor. Quickly standing up, I stared at the woman who was looking everywhere but at the pair of us.

"Hey, Jenna! You are early."

Jenna entered the living room, her eyes fixed at the movie that was still on.

"My stomach felt funny so I decided to come back home."

"We were just watching a movie," Alec offered stupidly.

"Oh okay," Jenna looked at him.

"I..uh..I should get home. It was nice catching up with you, Cel."

"I'll walk you to the door." Anything to get away from Jenna.

Alec almost ran out of the living room with me in toe. At the door, he turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't plan it like this." He scratched the back of his neck.

"It's all my fault."

"Its all that cat's fault. Now now where is that horrible cat?"

I smiled. "How do you it was a cat? Now Ellis, get out of here."

"Ouch."

I grinned and gave him a wink."Rhiosa."