Why him...

You'll start the music if you saw a star
=========================================

     While leaving at the accounting office. Haida felt his feet started to walk quickly as possible. If Retsuko's carrying the blue file she should be somewhere on safety file /printing room..(idk if those kind of room does exist from there place)  

  ★  

Before Haida goes to the safety file/printing room. Haida suddenly stop himself and felt his ears flinch a bit, hearing humming around the hallway. Haida quickly followed the humming voice as fast as he can, it's coming somewhere from the Tea Room.

Haida slowly take a peek on the kitchen seeing Retsuko sticking her head on the phone typing while humming joyfully. Haida quickly look away before she sees him, while his lazy body resting on the wall, waiting for her. Haida's heartbeat suddenly turning crazy.

"Shit am getting nervous!?!?!"

"Calm the fuck down Haida you can do this, just get ready to FRIENDZONE"

"Breath Breath!!! BREATH!!!"

"FUCK I CAN'T DO THIS IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS AND I STILL CAN'T DO IT ARGHHH!!!!"

"THIS IS HOPELESS!!!"

"Dammit Fenneko if you didn't say that I act better than this arghhh!!!"

(Welp haida's is going crazy I guess )

"Oh...~ Resasuke...~" She giggled.

"eh..-"

.what

.The

.FUck

.DID

.SHE

.JUST

.SAY!?!?!

(FRIENDZONED!!!!)

Haida's eyes are full of shock it's suddenly crack a bit(Woosh!! Background Lightning) when Haida heard a familiar name somewhere and after a few seconds he finally know the answer. Haida suddenly cut off and look down desperately..

So it's true..

She really is crazy in love with him.. 

That guy really give me a pain in the ass..

Haida lay off on the wall and give a heavy sigh and started walking as far away from the Tea Room.

Skip time past~

Another horrible day at work..

While me and Fenneko

"Hey level with me" Haida said while looking at the gorgeous view.

"Hm?"

"Who's that guy Retsuko's dating..?" I said while glaring at the view.

  I heard Fenneko spilled a few of her sandwiches on her mouth.  

"So she knows..."  

"W-What she's not hanging to anyone" I can see Fenneko's reflection from the window struggling/hesitate to respond.

"LiEr...."  

She's been hiding it all along... WORTHLESS

 "Heh... I wasn't born yesterday, I see it in her face"

I though it's just a rumor I guess not..

"You must know something about it dude." I look at to Fenneko, and didn't look at me at all I just give her a smirk.

"Okay...-"

"It's Resasuke on sales..-" 

I felt my dark aura suddenly starting up.

"I never see it coming my bad..." 

(YOU BETTER BE!!)

"Neither am I..." And slowly look back on the view and sigh.

After the end of the conversation it went a awkward silence between with us..

"Sorry..." I said apologizing to Fenneko.

"No, it's okay you deserve better than him, I shouldn't tell you sooner.." She said while both of us look down and awkward..

"Yeah..."