Familiar Face

At Sanrio ♡ Caffe

Retsuko and the others was sitting from the corner of the wall with a comfy couches. Haida was resting on his arms laying from the table sitting next with Fenneko facing at Retsuko. While the three of us waiting the waiter to ask them.

Hey Resasuke!! over here!!

A familiar name makes Retsuko flinch and got her attention hearing the person's voice behind him Retsuko curiously turn her head a little and notice that he (resasuke) was almost  to the counter looking around,  Retsuko looked down and look at her knees shivering. 

Haida POV

 I was laying on the table tried to relax but a weird tapping noise out of nowhere underneath the table. I moved my head from the left, where I sit next to Fenneko. She doesn't seem the one doing that I can only hear her tapping her phone. I look at the side where Retsuko sits she seems looked down for some reason. 

"Something wrong Retsuko??" I asked while am laying on my arms 

...

"Retsuko?" I lay off my head on the table and lay my cheek on the wrist 

...

"Hey Retsuko" I look up to Retsuko worriedly and make my voice a bit louder to hear me.

"Y-Yeah!" Retsuko shook which makes her jump a bit.

"You alright Retsuko..? you're a bit...off...?" I tilt my head and looking at her directly to her eyes

"Yeah am fine haha" She laugh nervously, avoiding to look at me playfully rolling around her eyes.

"You sure..?" She's definitely off..

"Mhm-hm" She nods and look down.

 I lazily turn my head while laying my cheeks on the hand/wrists and give a heavy sigh then  examining the people around the place. I suddenly blinked repeatedly and lay off my head on the hand/wrists a familiar face was walking towards to us.

Retsuko POV

I slowly look at to Haida without being notice, his face is a bit disappointed when he turned his head away from me, he knows am lying and notice someone. I look at to the person his looking at almost toward ahead of us.

"Haida..I-"

Haida suddenly stood up to his chair and slowly slide next to me until I felt a touch from his edgy leather jacket.

"E-Eh..?-" He suddenly grab my shoulder and pulled me closed.

"H-Haida-!?" 
____________________________________________________________

Sorry if i haven't updated lately but am still continuing this story don't worry but it depends hehe bye!!!!!!