Loving Raindrops

"H-Haida!!- " Then a red panda stop by to our table staring at us, I look up to the person who's looking at us.

His staring at us with no expression from his face Haida growled and holds me closer while glaring at him.

"What the hell do you want sells men...?"

...

"H-Haida...i-it's okay really..."

"Grrrrrr....."

"Alright snap out of it Hyena we don't want to get any trouble let's just leave" Fenneko added and stood up to her chair even me and Haida.

"Y-Yeah let's go Haida" I grabbed his wrists pull him away from Resasuke.

While Resasuke was watching us leaving on the cafe.

.

.

.

.

.

.NO POV

.

.

.

It was a horrible day but they get over it after a while hanging around the mall until midnight. Fenneko be leaving early for now she forgotten something on the headquarters and ride on the bus and gave them a alone time.

While Retsuko and Haida was standing on the bus stop waving goodbye to Fenneko. Haida and Retsuko walk home together with a awkward silence between on them a drop of water poke on Retsuko's nose then it started to rain 

Great...." Haida groaned while talking to himself .

"eichii!!" Retsuko suddenly sneeze cutely.

Shit that's to cute..

Haida accidentally looks at Retsuko's back her bra is suddenly showing, he quickly walk closed to her and take off his leather jacket and covered her.

"H-Huh..? Haida... your.." Retsuko was surprised and felt amazed

"It's okay, it's a leather it won't soaked that easily, heh I mean It would be mean if i didn't do anything hehe.. " He laughs nervously avoiding to get eye contacts from hers.

"Haida..."  sparkled eyes ******

While they both walking on the streets passing around a few buildings and arrive at train station Haida end up following Retsuko when a random men almost hit her, Haida pulled her closed to him.

"WATCH IT!!!" He growled.

Retsuko was amazed and nothing to say, Retsuko just end up on corner with Haida pinning above her blocking(PROTECC) around the people who's close to her  (DON'T TOUCH DA CHILD!!) since she's a bit small she'd be squeeze to death by now but she already getting over with it but this, right now it's different while they both riding the train, the rain finally stop .After Retsuko's stop Haida walked home together with Retsuko

"hey..." While they both walking Haida spoked to which make Retsuko stop and turn her face to him.

"Hmm??"

"About the cafe... look am sorry what happened back there.."

"Haida there's no need to be sorry about without you well I'd end up with a awkward situation haha" She smiled.

"R-Really??"

"Of course thanks..." 

While they both talking each other Retsuko finally arrive to her apartment. 

"Well here's my stop hehe.." Retsuko turned and face him with a smile from her face.

"Yeah... I see you tomorrow??"

"Mmm-hmm" She nods.

Retsuko look at to Haida a few seconds which is kinda weird and look away.

"Well bye.." Retsuko lastly turned her head again to look Haida one last time 

"Yeah...Goodnight.." Haida smiled and waved.