VoiceMail

z z Z Z...... *snores  

*Alarm Clock

TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

"arghhh...-" 

Rushingly turns off the alarm clock and grab a pillow and covered his head.

.(if you didn't catch up who he is it's Haida)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪  

"ARGHHH...!!-"

He lays off on the bed and swang around to get off the messy bed then annoyingly grab the alarm clock then goes to his small balcony almost to his bed and slide a half open from the window and madly gripped his alarm clock.

"FFFUUUCCCKK YYOOOUU!!!!!!!"

  He highly throw it away as high as it can be.  

"great..." He facepalm with a heavy sigh then calmly close the window, he look back at his bed and notice his phone suddenly turned on . He lazily sat at his bed (sitting like crossed legged) scratching his back wearing his black t-shirt with a logo ("F U C K   Y  ♥  U" with a skull with a X symbol on it from this skull eyes on it ) and grab his phone.

(I should illustrate that its kinda hilarious it depends)

His eyes is still a bit blurry he rubs his eyes and blinked a few times and look at his phone, he notice..

(Phone)

                                                                                                  20m ago        
New Voicemail
To:  Retsuko <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                  30m ago

Retsuko <3
Missed Call (7)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                   1hr ago
Fenneko   
Missed Call (4)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"11 missed calls and 1 voicemail...?" Confused. 

(*ehem Hang out *ehem asshole..  - . -)

He felt his chest randomly bump for some reason.

Played the Voicemail

|----------------------------------------------------------------  -0:20

H-Hey Haida, the train is here me and Fenneko will be going now, am... I guess your busy today sorry maybe next time hahaha..

COME ON RETSUKO THE IS TRAIN CLOSING

COMING!!! sorry gotta go anyways bye Haida take care.

-END VOICEMAIL-

"CRAP!! I FORGOT!!!!!" He stood up and rushes on the bathroom but accidentally trip a few of his empty soda cans from the floor then heavily fell back on the ground.

AAAAAAWWWWW!!!!

(kinda familiar for some reason hmm...)

"Stupid cans... I should better clean my room argghh...!!"

____________________________________________________________

Not much of a cutesy moments... but a well who knows what happened next??