Message

Ookami's PHONE POV

...

Hey Haida you on?

                                                                                      Yeah, what's up?

She said yes.

                                                                                       REALLY!?!?

Your Welcome.
( ̄ー ̄)b

                                                                                      THANKS DUDE!!

Geez.. no need to be
excited...

L

O

S

E

R

                                                                                      Fuck you dude
                                                                                           凸(¬  ¬)

================================================================================================================

"Ehem testing....-"Ookami was standing infront of the stage holding a microphone to get the other's attention.

"Good evening my lovely and handsome accounting officers am glad you all came for such notice with this wonderful celebration" Ookami smiled and all the accounting office made him a around of applause.

"Alright alright am not yet  done here, let's introduce our special three welcoming wonderful accounting officers shall we.?~" While his talking on the microphone, he slowly got off the stage and walk towards from the three special officers with there own desk sitting almost from the middle of the stage.(like down...on the stage)

"Who has finally had come back to us,  let me introduce to you Mr. Haida and Ms. Tsubone and Ms. Kabae!!!" All of the officers around them applause with a few cheers from there names.

"So.. Mr. Haida,  Ms. Tsubone and Ms. Kabae how are you feeling today feeling well and "free"?(it meant from Kabae)" Ookami smiled and point the microphone to three of them.

"O-Oh It's awesome" Haida smiled cheerfully.

"Hohoho~ it's very delightful~" Tsubone hissed with a sassy tone with a smirk on her face.

"IT'S WONDERFUL!!!" Kabae said flapping her ears up and down repeatedly.

((APPLAUSE!!!!))

"That's good to hear-" Ookami smiled and point back to him the mic.

 "So Mr. Haida~ care to give us a message from this arranging beautiful party??" Ookami give the mic to Haida which makes Haida to stand up and properly take the mic from Ookami's hand.

"Hehe.. am not a type of person doing this stuff, but getting out the hospital was a wonderful news and the people who don't bothered to come visit me, with a few gifts for me , it's very nice to see a familiar faces around me especially this arranging party thank you" Haida smiled then properly bowed to them.

((APPLAUSE!!!))

"So..Mr. Haida a lot of people been gossiping you lately" Ookami said holding another microphone on his hand (YOUR A WIZARD OOKAMI!!)

"Huh how so??" Haida said raising his eyebrows.

"If you mind me asking, is there anything troubling you for sort of stuff before you have pneumonia, am sure all the accounting office wanted to know, care to share from us?~" Ookami smirked.

  "H-HUH!! Hahaha A-A W-Well" Haida suddenly turning red and felt his heart going crazy struggle to answer back.  

Retsuko POV

"oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"- all the accounting office accept Haida and me.

  I was far back away from the desk sitting with Tsunoda(deer) and Fenneko they just straightly looking at to Haida waiting for the answer what should i do!?! and I SHOULD THINK OF A EXCUSE"

"Hey Tsunoda wanna hear about this new mall??" I said try to get Tsunoda's attention.

"Maybe later~" She smiled without looking at me HOPELESS!!!

"H-Hey Fenneko have you-"

"Shut up or I'll cut your tongue.." She said with no expression at all ATLEAST LOOK AT ME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE!!

"Oh no what should I do..." I said looking down.

"Is it a sort of  girl for some point??" Ookami just straightly on the point FUCK YOU!!

RAGE starting...

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ - all the officers accept Haida and me again..

"E-Eh!! W-Well.. hehehe.. actually yeah.." Haida looked down and slowly looking around the room using his eyes and caught up to me with a charming smile on his face and looked away.

RAGE disconnected...

All of the officers suddenly turned quiet. I felt my cheek blush a bit when he smiled at me. 

614 words