💞3💞

@bighitent.

Your girl is going live in 5, come say hi Army! Sarranghae😘

You clicked on the v live app and placed the camera down so you could see you but also where you weren't holding it.

After 5 minutes 1million people were watching and your eyes went wide from shock.

Comments were flooded with people laughing at your dope face.

You snapped out of your daze and smiled at the camera.

"Yeoboseyo Army!" You smiled brightly showing your dimples.

"I don't know what to do, it's been so long since I have done a live"

We know unnie we missed you💗💗

Where are the other members??

"Oh the others, they are sleeping seeming it's pretty early here and everyone's exhausted from last night" you sweetly replied looking at the comments.

Yah!! (Y/n) unnie why are you awake so early?

Noona be sure to rest well 💗

Have you eaten? Have you slept? Are you feeling good? Don't overwork yourself unnie!

You laughed at the comments touched.
You put your hand to your heart, "I never thought you cared this much Army" you said while wiping a fake tear.

"My heartu!" You said, copying hobi oppa's words.

"How have you been army? Make sure you rest well and I hope you are all healthy and if your not well ill find you and use my magic wand" you finished grabbing your Harry Potter wand and pointing it on at the camera.

After a laugh an joke you looked at the camera.

"What should I do army"

Comments were flooded asking for you to react to jungkooks live so you agreed with a smile.

You put in one headphone so that the noise from the laptop wouldn't wake up the boys because the walls are really thin.

I started the video and watched curiously. A smile creeped on my face when he didn't know what to say but still knew how to make army laugh.

"What should we do army?"
Comment were flooded with random dance play and you pout because you weren't really comfortable dancing in front of the boys and only did it for army in comebacks.

"Only because I love you guys" you smirked grabbing your laptop and typing in on YouTube, 'random kpop dance play' whilst pausing the live.

You set the camera higher and moved the dresser out of the way. You pressed play and the first song was ko ko bop by exo. You rushed into place and began dancing. This went on for 20 minutes.

"I can't be bothered any more" you pointed at yourself and laughed walking over to your chair bringing the camera to the place it was before dancing.

"So it seems that a lot of you want me to react to Jungkook's live from the other day still"

"Let's get it" you said in English rainsing your fist in the air. You unpaused the video.

"It's been a long time army" he smiled.

Why do you look so beautiful??

You read a comment and answered for him,
"Because he is jungkookie"

"Ummm, I haven't taken my makeup off or had a shower yet" he replied smiling, you facepalmed shaking your head.

Later on your laughs quietened down whilst your smile turned into a frown.
You had listen to jungkook read comments and this one was reapeted.
Do you watch burn the stage? Or
Why did you overwork yourself??

You listened to him carefully taking in every word. You sigh as you listen to kookie doubt himself and speak negatively as the comments flood with thousands of people telling him he shouldn't worry and that he shouldn't over work himself.
"But I should army. I want to be perfect for you guys, but it's hard for me because I'm not."
You gasp slightly at his words as you cannot believe what he just said.
You're the most perfect kookie in the world!!! ❤️
Comments flood with positive things as you then watch Jungkook look down, blushing slightly at the army's words.
Your eyes wartered and you burst out crying. This reminded you off your past something that you were ashamed about even though it wasn't your fault.

You full on sat there sobbing and sobbing.

"Army I think that," you paused taking a deep breath.
"I think it's important of how much you know and for you to know how much pressure we feel before any comeback or stage performance, When I first joined bangtan I was never in the right headspace and I didn't click with everyone at first. Reason being is that I took people's places in BTS and I was always hesitant about joining the band because of this. I never truly felt welcomed as much as I wanted to be. But things changed and when they accepted me fully and adjusted they explained to me why they did what they did and how they felt about me. As a person I took in every word seriously and did all I could too change there perspective even when they said I didn't need to I thought differently. Because of my choices I did battle depression but I overcome my ways because of army, but please just know we work so hard for you because it's our duty to make you guys feel like a family because you are. You are all apart of my family. Anyway I think we've heard enough from me today so I just wanted to thank you army.
Sarranghae!! You blew a kiss to the camera and turned Vlive off.

You were still pretty upset when Jin called for breakfast but brushed off the stares you recieved at the table.

You were on your last hash brown when your phone dinged for about the 100000th million time. You looked to see a twitter notification and opened it.

-@lilymin
@bighitent. I totally agree with what you said unnie but please know that no matter what we love you with all our hearts and that we are glad to be your family💞💞💞💞

Your eyes filled with tears. One slowly slid down your cheek so you quickly wiped it off hoping the boys didn't notice, but they did.

"Yah what's wrong?" V asked.

You jumped up from your seat scaring the boys and ran over to jungkook throwing your arms around him. Then you lost it, you started sobbing again.

"Please be happy jungkook you really are perfect don't doubt yourself anymore" you cried.

"Did you see?" He asked, you nodded your head rapidly. He sighed wrapping his arms around you.

You lifted your head at looked at Jimin crying again.

"Jimin it doesn't matter if you missed the high note or didn't hit it properly you sounded perfect to me" he smiled at you, you grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers.

"Your all amazing no matter what never forget that"