Cassie

Monday 16th February 2010
Today I came home from another terrific day at school. Note the sarcasm.... Anyways to the important stuff, I've been away a while haven't I ? I'm sorry about that I've been going through something that I never ever wanted or needed to happen at this point in my life, I mean I'm 11 years old. Re reading this I sound mature? If that's the word. Well as you can see I've been avoiding the matter of what I wanted to talk about. Unfortunately my dad passed away a couple of months back after he gave me a beautiful golden retriever. It was like he knew but nobody has told me what happened. I'm too young to understand they probably think. He made me promise to look after Cassie and not let mummy do all the work, and I will never break his last wish. Ever.

Thursday 2nd May 2013

I've had Cassie with me for three years, she's growing up too fast but I'm so proud of her. I remember when I first took the lead of  off  her neck at the local park, I was terrified something would go wrong but she behaved and we both had a great time. I've kept my promise to dad and I haven't let mum take over. I hope your watching dad, I hope I'm doing you proud, that is the biggest gift I can give you from here and I  pray that it is enough. Dad I really miss you. 

Sunday 20th August 2015 

Finally after 2 years of being away from each other Cassie is aloud to live with us. I mean it is only right as the company is giving permission for Taehyung oppa to get a dog when he is ready, they have been trying to create names but they are just ridiculous and the funniest thing is oppa has not had the first say. However I am glad that he is getting what he wants he honestly deserves the world as do the rest of mine and army's boys, they work so hard and I need to step up my game a little. Anyway me and Sejin Oppa are going to pick up Cassie  in an hour and it has never been any slower so I am going to get ready and try to sneak out to surprise the boys ahh !!!!