💞4💞

Today you were very happy and wore the brightest smile on your face because today you had a fan meeting and even some international army's were coming.

You jumped into the van before everyone else because they were eating breakfast and you were on a secret diet that nobody knew about because you thought your cheeks were becoming chubby.

You sat next to your manager in the front who was patiently waiting for everyone. You grabbed the aux cord and placed it into your phone. You selected the song 'young forever' and hummed along closing your eyes.

After the song your eyes still remained glued shut waiting. You were so spaced out that you actually forgot that your manager was next to you and started rapping cypher pt4 with the music.

You snapped out of your daze by the sound of clapping. You turned and realised you weren't alone. Blushing madly you put your face in your hands.

Wae WaE WAE... you repeated in your head.

"Aisha stop clapping I'm not that good manager nim." You spoke with your face still buried in your hands.
It fell silent and you didn't get a reply so you slowly looked up to find him looking at you shocked with his mouth hung open.

Being the nice mackinaw you were you took two fingers and gently closed his mouth.

"If you stayed like that any longer the wind might have changed and made your face like that permantley.

You shivered at the thought.

"Not that good, well we will have see about that later won't we?" He smiled mischievously.

You were about to speak but was cut off by jungkook.

"Speak about what??"

You were very quick to reply with a nothing sending daggers to your manager making him chuckle slightly.

"Alright boys let's go" manager spoke.

"And girl" you mumbled quietly.

"And girl" he corrected. You sighed being satisfied and fell asleep to spring day.

1 hour later

You walked into the venue to be met with screams and sounds of crying. You waved to as many army's as you could before sitting in your seat.

( it goes JIN|NAMJOON|V|JIMIN|JUNGKOOK|JHOPE|YOU|YOONGI))

Your manager came out because he said he had some sort of announcement to make to army's. You leaned forward curiously.

"Hello fellow army, thank you for all coming today, we really appreciate it. I'm here to tell you that there is going to be a new main rapper among the 8 members" he smiled hearing army's scream louder than before, on the other hand you were just confused then it hit you, kind off.

He pointed to the screen and the room was silent, the members all slightly turned to look. You heard cypher but more importantly you heard your rapping. You jumped up from your seat.

"ANI ANI YOU RECORDED THAT UGHHHHH PLEASE TURN IT OFF"

He only shook his head at you so you sat back down pouting.

When the torture finished you bowed your head in embarrassment. You heard screams which made you smile a little but you were pretty upset of what the members would think especially the rap line as well as v because he always try's rapping.

You felt a presence behind you and someone wrap there arms around you resting there head on top off yours.

You didn't know who it was until you heard the fans chanting your ship name.

"Awe (y/n) why you didn't tell us this I don't know but wow" Yoongi spoke doing his signature gummy smile.

"Welcome to the rap line unnie/noona" the crowd screamed.

You shyly smiled.

You looked over at every member and they were all smiling a proud smile except one who looked disappointed. Taehyung...

You frowned slightly and looked at your hands. You put on your best fake smile and grabbed your microphone.

"Thank you army Sarranghae!" You shouted doing a finger heart.

After this announcement the event continued many fans were so caring and nice you loved it.

It was your go to speak to the girl but jhope was hogging her so you got your toy hammer and hit him on the head but not so hard that it would hurt.

"Owwwie" jhope faked cried.

"Good stop hogging"

After this the fan moved on to you and you were so happy.

"Hello" you smiled.

"He - Hello" she stuttered.
Aish so cute!

"Would you like me to sign your albums??"

"Y - yes ple - please"

The fan gave you her albums and put her head down. You were signing them when you noticed your table was a bit wet.

"Omo don't cry sweetie"

She lifted her head a little and you saw her eyes were red.

"I'm sorry it's just that you are my inspiration and my bias"

"Awww I'm honered I love you so much" you smiled tearing up.

"I love you too unnie you are the best!"

Because of this you started to cry.
You handed her the albums and gave her a hug before she left.

You wiped your tears welcoming the new fan with a smile.

"I don't get what all the fuss is with you, your such an ugly little b*tch who should die, you called that rapping well I call it yapping, bts would be so much better without you, such a burden honestly #bts7membersonly" she rolled her eyes at you.

You frowned slightly but realised the whole crowd heard because it was silent.

You smiled and replied with "I know"

She moved on to yoongi calling him Oppa and the room was still in silence.

"Sorry only #8memberstansallowed here"

"Feel the burn!" Taehyung shouted.

You laughed at them and the rest of the fanmeet was army telling you not to listen to the negativity because you were perfect how you were.