7

Today your day was jam packed with a big schedule. First you had school and then you had practice straight after, later you had a secret contest to go to which the boys didn't know about only your manager did. Your manager didn't say that you can't tell them it's the fact you didn't want to be judged.

You came down stairs dressed and was surprised to see everyone at the breakfast table this early even Yoongi.

"Good morning maknae" the boys said without looking up.

You mumbled a quick morning and put one pancake on your plate because you were on a diet and you thought you needed to loose weight. Which you didn't but you weren't comfortable with being weighed as 45kg and you wanted to knock that down to 40kg.

You took a seat next to namjoon at the end of the table. Throughout breakfast the boys were very talkative and loud as usual and weren't quiet until you stood from the table.

You grabbed your bag and put on your trainers that were comfortable for running in.  You stood up only to walk into a broad pair of shoulders.

"Mianhae Hyung" you apologised quickly.

When you first came to the group you asked the boys if you could call them hyung instead of Oppa because you felt really uncomfortable calling them that so they agreed and don't have a problem with you referring to them as hyung.

"Erhm Young lady where are you going dressed like that" Jin asked.

You chuckled and replied with.

"Sorry hyung can't talk gotta dash or I'll be late, Sarranghae!!" You shouted closing the door and walking to the nearby bus stop.

Time skip brought to you by.............
JIMINS JAMS!!!

It was last lesson and you were all heading downstairs to watch the running races. You were competing in 100 meters and relay.

You all sat with your houses in your pens. There was four houses. Amazon, Danube, Zhambezi and Meacon. You were in Danube.

"Will miss Choi (y/n) please make her way to the track for 100 metre girls race."

You made your way to the 3rd line nervously. You felt a hand on your back and you turned around to be met with your tears team. This consisted of of you, two boys and one other girl.

"You girls have got this." Chan said. (Yes Chan from A.C.E//UNB)

"Come here, for Danube!" Felix cheered. (Yes felix from straykids)

"THANKYOU!" Me and Lisa yelled in unison.

We both got in starting position. You breathed in and out slowly focusing on that finishing line.

The whistle blew and you sprinted. Whilst sprinting you didn't look behind you because in the long run it would only slow you down. Once you crossed the line you looked behind you.

You came... 1st. And Lisa came close behind winning 2nd.

You booth cheered and hugged each other.

You were walking when Lisa knudged you.
You looked at her confused and she nodded her head towards the left. You looked and spotted bangtan. You smiled brightly and started walking until you felt a hand on your wrist.

You looked up with a smile on your face until you saw him. Your childhood bully. You shivered from the bad memories and cowered your head.

"Awhhh (y/n) I missed you" you stayed silent.

"Excuse me but we all have to get to the next race so could you please let go" Lisa asked kindly trying to pry his hand off your wrist.

"I weren't talking To you Bitch" he muttered and kicked her leg. Hard.

You ripped your arm from his grip and felt a hand on your shoulder. Felix.

"(Y/n) is there a problem"

"Yes"

You turned away from Dan and put your attention towards Lisa.

"Are you okay??" You asked her.

She shook her head.

"Well you aren't running so can you walk??"

She nodded and Chan helped her over to the medic team.

You turned back to felix and saw he got rid off Dan and you thanked him whilst telling him you would meet him just before the race.

You walked over to the boys.

"What are you doing here"

"We have to go"

"I've got a race can we go after that?" You asked.

"Yes princess, good luck" Jin said whilst they followed so they could retrieve a more clear view.

You walked over to Chan and Felix.

"We're a member short" you stated.

"Yh I know I asked the teachers and they said one of us have to run 200 metres instead of 100." Chan said.

"I'll do it" you said, "it's my fault Lisa is hurt."

"Together"

"Together....."

Part two???