~2~

What does this man have up his sleeve?

Dad. Amazing! You won't believe this!

Me. Believe what?

Dad. I have an international act coming!

Oh my gosh. No. NO. It can't be. It just can't.

Dad. One of my stops was South Korea. I have heard of K-pop but never fully gave my attention to it. I had a meeting with a company called BigHit. We discussed-

Me. Dad wait. Slow down. South Korea? BigHit?? Did they punch someone?!

Dad. Let me finish. I had a meeting with BigHit. They have this seven member group. BTS. We discussed concerts here in our arena. Since they're on tour currently, they will make a stop here and perform. They will have three concerts here, day after day and will be staying with us.

Me. Dad WHAT! STAYING? HERE? WITH US? DAD! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THEM!

Dad. Then we will get to know them. They fly in next week. I've cleared your plans. You will be bonding with RM, V, Jin, Suga, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook.

Me. Jim? Sugar? Hope? Bee? Chungcook?!!! Who?!

Dad. Nope. I don't want to hear it. I listened to these guys and may I say. Amazing. They left me speechless. This is the kind of performance I want in my arena.

Me. But...

Dad. Nope. Plans cleared. You will spend time with them, work with them, and care for them. I will be busy preparing for the concert and their stay and I have meetings booked.

Me. This is. You didn't even! Dad! You didn't even give me a say in this?!

You leave the office

K-pop. K-pop? What? I don't listen to that high pitched ling ling ching chong! This is ridiculous. Seven guys. SEVEN!! How do I keep up with all of that!!!! What's their names again? Sugar cookie? Bumble bee? Hope? Jiminion?

I don't understand why dad couldn't get some English artist. I would've been fine with European.