~8~

Dad. How was day 1, sweetie?

Me. I, uh, well, it was good, they're nice.

Dad. Guess you don't hate them after all!

Me. Heh. Yeah, guess not.

Dad. It's Monday. You can let the boys sleep in, I'll be going to work. Now remember stay in the house all day, it's just the eight of you. They can go to any part of the mansion. Okay? I'll see you later. And Travis will be here tonight. For the stage meeting.

Me. Okay. Love you dad. They'll be in good hands.

Taehyung. Good morning beautiful girl!

Me. Tae. Good morning, do you want to eat breakfast? Where's everyone else?

Yoongi. Asleep. That's where they are.

Me. Yoongi? Have you been there the whole time?

Yoongi. Yes.

Taehyung. What is there to eat?

Seokjin. Eat?

Me. Good morning.

Jimin. Good morning!! I heard eat?

Me. Where's Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook?

Yoongi. The heavy sleepers.

Seokjin. The heavy heavy heavy sleepers. They don't wake up till afternoon.

Me. Do you normally not wake them?

Jimin. If we were all a bunch of J-Hopes. We will wake them up.

You laugh.

Me. Okay. But anyways there's food and plates on the table. Help yourself.

Seokjin. What will we do today?

Me. Well we stay here in the house all day. Then a meeting tonight with the stage manager.
Hold on. I'll be right back.

You ran upstairs to your room to get dressed. You close your door, but you suddenly hear the door open again.

Me. Who.. is it.. again??

Taehyung. Just.. me.

Me. Tae.

Taehyung. I heard Jimin and Jungkook got a piece of you.. that wasn't fair to me, I love you more than they do.

Me. Tae... I don't know you either.. why are all of you getting so close, and how did you know about Jimin and Jungkook?

Taehyung. I saw Jimin follow you to the kitchen.
I heard you and Jungkook in the shower.

Me. Oh my gosh...

Taehyung. I want my piece of you..

Taehyung leaned in and kissed you. He pushed you to your bed and got on top of you and made out with you.

Taehyung. You're so beautiful. Your lips taste so sweet. You look amazing.
Let me help you get dressed baby.