~Finale~

Airport
7:27 KST

Seokjin. Remember, no other guys! But me! Me only! No texting no calling to even talking to in person!

Sara. Jin, I won't okay! I'll be okay, and I promise you'll be the only one!

Seokjin. Now come here.. *tears up*

Sara. *laughs* Jin? Are you crying?

Seokjin. I don't want you to go!

Sara. I'll come back to Korea soon. But I have to work and finish school!
I'll be back this summer and spring! Maybe a 6 month vacation with you!

Seokjin. Babe you better! *hugs*

Namjoon. Call me. Everyday.

Stella. No, I'll call you every month *rolls eyes*

Namjoon. Babe, come here. *hugs*

Stella. I'm gonna miss you Joonie..

Namjoon. Babe imma miss you too... please text me as much as possible.

Stella. I will babe.

BTS hugged Stella and Sara goodbye, and so did you.

Me. I'll see you guys in about a month! This isn't goodbye.

Stella. Enjoy yourself girl!

Sara. Make more songs for us!

Me. We will! Now you guys better go.

Flight 29 to United States is now boarding...

Bye! BYE GUYS!

Stella and Sara left.

Jungkook. Ah babe. I'd be crying if you were with them.

Jimin. So what should we do. Take her around?

Taehyung. We should!

Hoseok. Or should we make more songs?

Me. More?

Namjoon. Form a new album, make you the featured artist, give you your own song.

Yoongi. That'd be cool, we can release a new album.

Seokjin. We should! Jungkookie and you can have your own song!

Me. Wow.

Jungkook. I like that idea.

Namjoon. Well why are we still standing here? You got a month left here right? Well. Let's start planning!

Me. You know what. This sounds like fun!

You and BTS made it back to the studio, after hours and hours of planning a new album, you came up with a track list. The album was finished, now you needed to fill in the gaps and create the songs and lyrics.

Unknown Album:
Intro: The Beginning
2. Adventurous
3. Danger pt. 2
4. Face to Face - Jungkook ft. (Y/n)
5. Open Doors - (RM ft. (Y/n)
6. Connections - (Suga, Jimin, (Y/n)
7. As I Won The Battle
8. Give or Take (J-Hope, V)
9. Blank Page
10. Broken
11.  Part of My Life
Outro: The End

Some track list you guys made. BTS was ready to work, and you knew this would take months to do, but you knew you could do it.

You were leaving in a month and wouldn't get to finish all of the songs. But that didn't stop you from still working. The initial release of the album would be released next year anyway.

The end of an era. The absolute end. You made it this far. You met the worlds most famous boy group. You're happily in a relationship with Jeon Jungkook. You made new friends along the way.

Hating on Kpop in the beginning was actually kinda worth it. You were introduced to it more and began to enjoy it and fall in love with it. Hating BTS when they first came was also worth it. They got close to you in a short span of time.

It was fun guys. It was really fun. It was a hell of a ride and I'm glad I got to finish it here. Truly a memorable experience. And maybe I could be starting my own career here. Maybe things will take off.

I'm ready to see what's ahead of me.

I'm ready to spread my wings..

And fly!