~9~

Ok. I don't understand. I really don't. I've never seen these guys before. Never in my life. I find it strange that they're in love with me. Three of them.

I also find it strange on how I'm suddenly in love with them.

Three of them.

Things really couldn't get any weirder. This is definitely not what I was expecting.

Tonight is the meeting with the boys and the stage manager. Now I'm sure I'm not a part of this, but I am unsure if dad wants me at the meeting. If I went it would be awkward.

Would it?

-

Seokjin. Hey (Y/n)

Me. Yes, Jin?

Seokjin. Do you know how to turn on this TV?

Me. Oh! Yeah! I do. Hand me that remote control right there.

Jin hands you the remote. You touch hands. Suddenly your heart begins to race. What is this you're feeling? He looks at you, makes eye contact. He shoots a smile.

Me. Umm. It's this button, and these buttons if you want to change the channel.

Jin kisses you on the cheek and you blushed, he walked off into the distance.

Oh my gosh, what just happened? I don't get it. What just happened.

This is so confusing, I don't understand this. I need to get some air. I decided to go on a walk.

I walked out around the house, and went to my gazebo. I saw a pure man sitting there. He was just sitting with a pen and paper. And earbuds were in his ear. His hair was pastel mint, and it looked beautiful in the light. He hasn't looked up from his writing.

I forgot this ones name. I don't remember. But I don't want to bother him. He looks so peaceful, it'd be rude of me to interrupt.

SHOOT! HE SAW ME! PANIC TIME!

Yoongi. Come here, don't be shy.

You walked closer to Yoongi. He still didn't move and was still writing. You were scared you were about to say something stupid...

Me. Ummm, hey, uh... Sugar?

Yoongi. Suga.

Me. Right.. Suga..

Yoongi. Yoongi.

Me. Right!! Yoongi. Sorry. Not used to the names.

Yoongi. I see.

Me. You don't talk much do you..

Yoongi. I speak a good amount.

Me. Yeah.. so what are you doing?

Yoongi. My work.

Me. Uh well what kind of work? School?

Yoongi. I'm not in school.

Me. Right. What was I thinking?
What are you doing?
What's the work?

Yoongi. Songs.

Me. Songs. Songs? You write songs?

Yoongi. For the group of course.

Me. Do you write and make all your music?

Yoongi. Yes.

Me. Wow! Cool! What are you writing now.

Yoongi. A song.

Me. Well yeah, but what about?

Yoongi. Connections.
Come sit here.
I'll show you.

You sat down right next to Yoongi on the bench. He put his arm around you and pulled you closer to him. The next thing you know you were cuddling. His arm was just so warm, and you felt protected.

Yoongi. Look over there, what do you see?

Me. The garden.

Yoongi. But deeper don't you see the connections between the garden and the earth?

Me. Um.

Yoongi. Look closely. It's beauty. Feel the connections with you and nature now. Let the inspiration flow.

Yoongi got up and left. He left his earbuds and notebook behind. You took a peak in his book, you found dozens of lyrics and words. But you opened his bookmark and read.

"You got the best of me"