~17~

Backstage

Namjoon. We had a tough week. Now it's time to bring it all together.

Seokjin. We can do it, I believe in us.

Jungkook. Jimin, I'm sorry for fighting with you.. you're my brother through everything and it hurts me more when I have to fight one of you.

Jimin. I'm sorry to Jungkookie.. you're my brother and i shouldn't ever fight with you..

Taehyung. Our struggles bring us closer together.

Hoseok. We never fight like we did this past week. I hope we all learned something from it.

Yoongi. I'm sorry for yelling at all of you, I never meant to say I hate you. I would never mean it. I don't hate any of you.

Seokjin. I'm sorry too for all the talking back and fighting. I don't know what got into us.

Yoongi. We weren't thinking..

Namjoon. It's time to forget that, we have millions of people outside right now cheering. Game faces on, ready to perform, lets focus.

Jungkook. I love you guys.

BTS group hug. You were watching them on the other side of the room. You heard the whole conversation and started to cry.

Me. Awww you guys!

Jimin. Awww, come here.

Namjoon. You were the best part of this whole experience.

Seokjin. We love you so much (Y/n).

Taehyung. Thank you for such an experience. Thank you for everything.

Jungkook came over and kissed your head.

Jungkook. This was the best week of our lives. Making a pit stop here, and meeting you.

Hoseok. This was a dream!

Me. You guys, thank you so much. Now let's make this the longest weekend ever and use every moment of it.

Travis. BTS on in 5. Let's get this on.

BTS gives a group hug to you. They break on their 2! 3! Bangtan. You begin to cry again and Jungkook wipes your tears. Your heart began to race really fast.

Travis. Alright BTS let's gooooo!

BTS walked under the stage so the platform would appear. You watched them enter the platform and immediately ran behind the stage to watch the show. BTS platform came up and they began to perform Wings. It was a truly beautiful performance. You were happy to see Jimin dancing on his foot and Namjoon on his hand. You were proud to see them. Another tear rolled down your face as they looked at you behind the curtains, and gave them a thumbs up.

Song finishes

Namjoon. Hello everyone!

*crowd cheers*

Taehyung. We are so happy to kick off tonight's show!

Jungkook. Are you guys ready!!

*crowd cheers*

BTS. WE SAID ARE YOU READYYYYYYYY!!!!

*crowd cheers louder*
Not Today begins to start.

Namjoon. All the underdogs in the world....
A day may come where we lose.......
But it is not today....
Today we..