First day

"Okay so this is your desk" the pink haired women smiled
"Oh!" Her emerald eyes widened "I'm Sakura Haruno by the way I'm apart of the Visual Merchandise team" she extended her hand in your direction. You smiled and shook her hand "I'm (YN) nice to meet you"
She giggled "Everyone is in the morning meeting, follow me and we can join them" she brought you to the large board room, looking through the glass doors your stomach knotted..it was full of people. Not that you didn't expect it,  after all 'Hyūga designs' was a luxury brand but you knew once you stepped foot inside all eyes would be on you.
And just like you thought everyone went silent,  your eyes fell to your heels not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.
"Everyone..this is (YN) she will be the new Senior designer" she gently pushed you forward so everyone could see you.

You smiled softly" Nice to meet you.."
The room was silent for a bit and then a guy with red tattoos on his face grins from ear to ear "Welcome (YN)!"  He shouts and Everyone seemed to warm up and greet you.
"Does anyone have any questions before the bosses join the meeting" the spiky blonde hair guy brings everyone's attention back to him.
"Kiba was that you shouting? I could hear you from down the hall" a soft voice entered through the doors and a slender lavender haired and eyed lady followed "that must be Hinata Hyūga one of the founders of the company" you muttered to your self
"Sorry Hinata I -" Kiba stopped midway as the door opened again "Hinata you have to be more strict than that" you eyes drifted over to the tall man, he closed the door, his long brown hair gliding down his back.
He turns around fixing his cuffs before sitting at the table, your heart raced at the view before you.

His hair framing his face perfectly, his suit pristine and tailored not to mention his shirt was  unbuttoned just enough to give you a teasing glimpse. It wasn't like you hadn't seem him before but nothing could beat how good looking his was in person. "Why were you shouting anyway Kiba?"
Kiba looks at you "because we have a new member (YN)" he smiles
"Ahh welcome (YN) I am Hinata Hyūga co-founder"
"Nice to meet you" your eyes travelled to the man next to her.
His icy lavender eyes connect with yours, a blush creeped up on your cheeks from his intense stare.
"Well as you already know I'm Neji Hyūga also founder of this company" his eyes not leaving yours.
You were sure everyone could hear the beating of your heart. "N-nice to meet you" you quickly looked away, not wanting your face to get any redder than it was.

After the meeting everyone poured out of the meeting room and back to their desks, while Hinata and Neji stayed.
You took out your design book and started sketching some ideas.
"(YN) you specialise in women's fashion right?"
You looked up from your book "Yes" the woman you believed to be Ino stood over you "Alright Sakura and I have been researching the latest trends for fall." She handing you a folder "we have some ideas we could use to capture the consumers attention for the fall collection" you took out the papers and quickly flicked through them "great! I can work on some designs and get back to you"
Ino nodded and left you to work.
You started to creat some jackets and then the image of Neji popped into your mind. Your head swivelled in the direction of the meeting room, your desk wasn't very far from it.

Looking thorough the doors, Neji was still talking with Hinata.
You continued to watch him as he ran his hand through his hair, exposing the side of his face, his jawline fully  visible causing you to bite your lips...It was soo damn sexy.  You weren't sure how long you were admiring for but once Hinata had left,  Neji stood up and looked straight at you. Without hesitation you spun back round hopping he hadn't noticed you this whole time.
"Stay calm...he didn't see you.." you controlled your breathing
"What are you doing?" You jumped and looked at the man
"Kiba!..errr nothing just..umm-" Neji walked pass Kiba catching your attention. Neji didn't seem to take any notice of you.
"Yeah nothing just working on some designs" you showed him your book.
His hand reached behind you placing his hand on the back of your chair, and leaned in. He was very keen on looking at your designs but did he understand personal space?
His face was so close to yours it made you a little uncomfortable "K-kiba" he turned his head, you looked straight into his brown eyes.
"Kiba! Stop flirting and get back to work!" Neji pulled Kiba away from you. Kiba walked back to his desk, Neji's attention fell upon you next. "(YN) to my office" he voice was cold making you flinch, he waited for you follow him.

Entering his office, he closes the door behind you mentioning you to take a seat.
He takes his suit jacket off placing it on the back of his chair and sits at his desk opposite to you.
You noticed how good he looked in just his shirt..how well fitted it was and how you could see the outline of his toned stomach.. your thoughts were cut short by Neji.
"Don't let Kiba distract you" he raised an eyebrow
"I won't let him" you smiled he nodded leaning back in his chair still keeping eye contact.
"Earlier..did you want something" he looked you up and down. "So he did see me" you screamed internally "you were looking or should I say watching me very intently.." he smirked, you couldn't even be mad at his smug face it was hot.
"Ahh no-nothing I was just looking around"
"Alright on your way back to your desk would you give this to Naruto" he handed you a folder
He got up and opened the door for you, you walked out. "Naruto's the one with blonde hair can't miss him" he closed the door just as quick as he finished talking.
You walked down the hall scanning all the desks but no blonde hair to be found.
"Kiba..where's Naruto?" Kiba spun around "Ohh Hinatas office"

Kiba got up and walked with you "sorry if I got you in trouble with Neji" he scratched the back of his head
"It's fine" you smiled, he stopped outside the office
"Here it is" you thanked him and he walked back to his desk.
Before you knocked on the door you notice that the blinds were down.."maybe they are having a serious talk I guess" you whispered, you turn around to leave and the muffled voices from the room stopped you. "Hinata..you like that mmm" you almost choked at sound his words "what is with this place!" "I'll give those folders to him" a dark haired man appeared in front of you, taking the folders from your hand " I'm Sasuke, and a heads up..when you see this office with the blinds down just know they're fucking" He was so blunt!
"They think no one knows but we know" he smirked leaving you standing there..

After a long day, you put your coat on and grabbed your handbag. Walking through the reception you notice a woman, she had long sliver hair that she slicked back in a ponytail, with matching grey eyes.

She sees you and stops you"Hey I haven't seen you around I'm Yumi" you shook her hand "I'm (YN) do you work here?" You asked "No haha I'm just waiting for someone but I know practically everyone" her phone rang "sorry, I have to take this, but nice to meet you" she smiled at you answering the phone
"who is she waiting for?" you thought.