3

You were just about to leave your house when your phone buzzed.

Text message from unknown:
Hey it's Kiba got ur number from Ino I can pick you up..if you want

You: sure that would be great

Kiba: I'll be there in 5

You had a car but a free ride to work! You wouldn't pass that up.
Just like he said 5 minutes later he pulled into your drive way, he hopped out to open the car door for you.
The drive to work was silent, he kept giving you side glances you knew he wanted to talk about what happened yesterday, but you hoped he wouldn't as it wouldn't.
Kiba parked and the both of you got out "thanks Kiba" you smiled on turned around "(YN) wait" he held your arm, you faced him " about yesterday.." he blushed a little holding your hand "I shouldn't have-" "You two coming to work together now?" Neji's voice startled both of you, his eyes frowned noticing your hands intertwined with Kibas you quickly moved your hand away "Neji..we-just" Kiba searching for the right words. You sighed "Kiba was kind enough to drop me at work" you looked back at Kiba "Thank you" And you walked off.
You got into the office wanting the day to be over already. Not long after Kiba and Neji came in, Kiba walked over to your desk but you spoke before he could "Kiba about yesterday it's fine don't worry about okay" you gave a genuine smile "Alright"
He walked off to his desk.

After an hour or so Ino and Sakura came over "we heard what happened yesterday with you and Kiba.." Sakura placed her hand on your shoulder "he told you.." your eyes hovered over to Kiba at his desk "yeah and how he feels like a total idiot for trying to kiss you but.." Ino sat at the corner of your desk " he's a really good guy and you shouldn't write him off yet" she pouted "I'm not writing anyone off and I'm over what happened yesterday" there was a shine in their eyes and you sighed once again "okay good" Sakura smiled and they left you to work.

Before your lunch break you thought about what Ino and Sakura said and decided to ask him to join you for lunch.
"Kiba.." he looked up from his chair surprised
"Ahh Yes (YN)" he gulped "would you like to join me for lunch" a grin appeared on his face "Yes! I mean.. sure" he was blatantly nervous which made you laugh softly.
You turned around to get your jacket and was faced with Neji.. his eyes had a hint of disappointment, you didn't know what to say to him. Kiba stood next you "is everything okay Neji?" Neji tore is his eyes away from you "I'm fine..I wanted to talk with miss (YN) but you two go and enjoy your lunch" he walked away before you could say anything.
You and Kiba walked out of the office.

At cafe.
"I usually go here for lunch the menu is great!" Kiba pulled your chair out for you.
"Thanks..let's see this menu" you skimmed through
"Looks good" you both ordered
"You seem pretty close with Sakura and Ino" you raised an eyebrow "they told you, I told them what happened" he ran his hand through this hair "we are...actually everyone is close we all grew up together"
"Really? I kinda feel like an outsider now" you both chuckled. "Nahh everyone's taken a liking to you" he reassured you.
Your food arrived and you both ate, during the lunch break you realised that Kiba was a nice guy he was funny and he made you feel like you had known him for years.

After lunch you went to Neji's office, you knocked twice at the door and heard him tell you to come in.
He looks at you and back at the papers in front of him "finished with your date" his voice cold
"Date? We just went out for lunch" was Neji jealous? Did this mean he had some feelings towards you?
He got up trapping you against the door with his arm. "He likes you can't you see that" his fist tightens "I know that, but that doesn't mean I can't be friendly towards him" you place your hand on his cheek and he leans into it.
"I don't like it" he takes your hand into his leading you over to his desk, he leans on the side of the desk and pulls you in closer to him, so his hands rest on your waist. "Are you..jealous?" You whisper he closes his eyes "no..I just don't like you being too friendly with him" he opens them his eyes soften as his hands move up and down your back. "But I'm not yours Neji" you pull away but he doesn't let go.

"Be mine"

His voice echoed in your head, and naturally he leans in slowly waiting for you to acknowledge his request. You agree and meet his lips they were soft and everything you imagined, you parted your lips so his tongue could slide in, he explored every corner and the kiss intensified but was cut short by a knock at the door. You parted catching your breath and stepped away from Neji, "come in" Neji sits back at his desk and the raven haired man walks in.
"What can I do for you Sasuke?" Sasuke gives you a glance, you then walked out of the office.

You sit back at your desk twirling a strand of hair around your finger with rosey stained cheeks.
"Your happy?" The blonde haired guy smirks, you quickly relax "Ahh Naruto-" you felt as though he knew what happen just a few minutes ago. "Your happy because your designs have been approved right?" He grinned and you sighed with relief "Y-Yes"
"Good follow me then"
You walked behind him, he stopped outside of Hinata's office. "Hinata is waiting for you inside" you opened the door remembering the important talk she and Naruto had last time you were at her office.
You looked over at her desk she smiled sweetly at you. "I really liked your designs I'll put them in the fashion show next week" you sat in the chair opposite her "have you settled in well, how are you finding it?" Her voice clam and inviting "its been good actually everyone is nice" "that's good, Ohh! You've also met Yumi she's a good friend of mine and also -" Hinata's phone buzzed "I have to go to a meeting right now but it's good to know you are not having any issues here" she grabbed her coat and you followed her out of the office.
"See You tomorrow" you told her.

After work you went to Neji's office, he opened the door locking it behind you, by now everyone had left.
"I've been waiting for you.." he leaned on his desk with you wrapped in his arms your fingers ran through his hair. "I'm here now" you looked deep into his eyes, your lips melting against his..