Grey

You slipped on your red heels that matched with your dress, you tied your hair up and grabbed your purse.

Neji was out by his car, you stepped out your heels clicking against the stone steps that lead to your front door.

Neji bit his bottom lip as he watched you walking over to him.  You kissed him playfully "your drolling" you smirked as you spun around showing him your figure. "you look so good" he holds you by the waist pulling you closer to him your lips entwined in a passionate kiss.

"let's get going before I can't control my self"  his hand playfully slaps your ass.

He opens the car door for you. The car was all black with tinted windows and had a red leather interior. 

~~~

You and Neji walked along the lit up pathway to the restaurant door there where water fountains at the entrance. They greeted you at the door asking Neji for the reservation name before letting you in. You followed the waiter to the outside tables "Neji this is amazing" your eyes shined in the moonlight as you looked up admiring the starlit sky. 

"anything for you babe" his caressed your cheek as he leaned in giving you peak on the lips.

The waiter poured some red wine and took your order, it wasn't long before the food arrived. The delicious aroma fills the air around you. You both began eating but looking over at Neji's plate you wanted to try it. "Neji can I try some?" he nodded and you took a mouthful. "MMMMmmm" was all you could say, you ended up eating Neji's food and he had yours instead. Neji chuckled as you licked your lips  "sorry" you pouted "No worries I'm just glad you enjoyed the food" he held your hand in his. 

The waiter came back and Neji paid for the meal, as soon as you exited the restaurant Neji picked you open bridal style and rushed over to the car. You wrapped your hands around his neck and watched him smiling as he looked at you ' so handsome' you thought.

Sitting in the car you felt a little dizzy "what wrong (YN) you okay?" "Yeah think I might have drunk to much wine" you giggled

"Okay were heading back to yours so you can rest" he smiled and started the car engine.

  ~~~

Neji carried you inside and up to your bedroom, he placed you gently on the bed you giggled again. "I need to get out of these clothes~" you sat up letting the strap of the dress fall of your shoulders, Neji watched you wide-eyed. "wait! (YN)" he stopped you before dress fell right off. "Neji? what's wrong?" you unbuttoned his shirt kissing him "Not now...Not yet" he kisses your forehead  "Okay" you cross your arms.

*ring ring* the sound of Neji's phone catches his attention. He looks at it and back at you "(YN) I"ll be right back" he leaves going downstairs you take this time to change into some sleepwear and climbed into bed.  

Neji comes back you watch him take off his shirt and trousers he snuggles next to you.

You both drift off to sleep...

*buzz buzz* you open your eyes seeing either your phone or Neji's vibrate, but it was on the table near Neji's side of the bed. looking down at Neji he was fast asleep you got up and tip-toed around the bed. 

Kiba: Can't stop wondering who the guy you like is?

Kiba" do I know him?

Kiba: Is it Sasuke? 

Kiba: it is him right it must be?

Kiba: I can't get you off my mind?

"I don't have time for this" you sighed putting the phone down and then Neji's phone lights up 

Grey: Will be on a business trip back in 2 days, don't miss me too much lol

"Grey?" I whisper.

~~~~~

Neji dropped you off at work saying he had something to take off but would see you after work.

Walking into the office Kiba rushes over to you "(YN)! I'm so sorry about all those text messages I was drunk" 

"Don't worry and also I'm not into Sasuke" you smiled

The whole day the word 'Grey' popped up in your head ' who could they be and why are they texting Neji so late at night?' 

"(YN) something on your mind?" 

 "Sasuke!" you grab him by the collar pulling his face close to yours "do you know anyone called Grey?" "what? and let go of me"   everyone in the office was watching especially Kiba. "Sorry" you apologize "Grey?" Sasuke paused I could see his eyes light up at the word "how did you come across this?" he whispered "come with me" you pulled him by the arm into one of the office rooms locking the door behind you " last night I saw a message on Neji's phone from Grey...but why are they texting him so late?" looking at Sasuke he sighed "it looks like you two have already gone that far -" "we didn't do anything last night just went out on a date" you blush "right...well I don't know anyone called Grey maybe its a dude-"

"A dude!?" you gasped 'Grey would be a man's name right?' "chill (YN)  it probably means nothing, but I did tell you to not get involved with him right?" he opens the office door "good luck with finding out who it is" 

'he's right it's nothing'

'right?'