Broken hearts

The drive home from the doctors should short but it felt like an eternity.
Your mind was completely foggy 'I'm I ready to be a mom...can I really do this?' tears formed in the corner of your eyes.

"I can't do this!" As you said this you heard the beeping from the cars around you, it dragged you out of your haze. You looked towards the source of the commotion, your stomach dropped as your eyes met with vehicle speeding towards you...

~~~~

Sakura POV
"Room 24, Room 24, Room 24" I ran through the corridors. 'Here it is' I looked at the number of the room. 

 I could see there were people in the room already, but I didn't dare look at the hospital bed scared of what state she could be in.

I looked towards the ground as I entered the room.
"Sakura! Have you seen Kiba" Ino shook me, panic on her face. " I-I haven't" looking behind her I could see (YN)s form under the hospital sheets 

"Sasuke has called him but he still hasn't arrived yet and (YN) is..." she moved aside so I could see (YN) properly
Neji was on one side and Sasuke was on the other with Yumi...Yumi? Shouldn't she be standing with Neji. 

I walked over getting closer to Yumi, I noticed that they were holding hands...

'This was not the time' I reminded my self
"How is she?" There weren't any scratches on (YN) as far as I could see "She's has a concussion  and hasn't woke up yet" 

"She hasn't been badly hurt anywhere else has she?" I asked
"No, luckily" Yumi gave a reassuring smile

My eyes drifted over to Neji, who was holding her hand caressing it with his thumb, the life from his eyes...gone.
"He hasn't said a single word" Yumi whispered In my ear
"He's taking it harder than I expected" I told her 

"There are some things you don't know but he's really shattered right now"
"Wha-"

"(YN)!" Kiba burst through the doors, we backed up so he could be with (YN)
"This i-is my fault...I should have been with you, I should have never left"

"Kiba this isn't your fault" Naruto put a hand on his shoulder, Kiba buried his head on the bed while holding (YN) hand.
"Is she going to wake up? She has too...(YN) please" he brushed a few strands away from her face.

"(YN) is strong, she definitely will wake up" Naruto words seemed to reach Kiba, as a small smile formed on his lips. 

Naruto went back to stand with Hinata and a doctor came in.
He flicked through the charts in his hand.
"From the test Miss (YN) doesn't seem to suffer any chronic injuries, which is a miracle since the car was going at full speed.  From the police report, it looked as if the car went out of control and the driver wasn't able to do anything, unfortunately"

"As long as (YN) is okay that's all that matters" Kiba kissed (YN) hand

"Where's the driver" Neji voice cut through the room, his pupils darkened
"In room 30" the doctor took a step back "S-sir I don't think you need to pay him a visit"
"I'll be the judge of that"
"Wait! Sir, I haven't finished going through the charts"
"Fine" Neji growled 

"Well" the doctor fixed his glasses "from the test run it indicates that Miss (YN) is pregnant"
The word echoed in the room.
"May I ask whom the father is?" 

"I-I"
"I am" 

Two voices were heard... there was a quick silence and then Kiba spoke "I am"
"Congratulations sir, Miss (YN) shouldn't be out for too long so you should stay and wait and we'll continue to check on Miss (YN) and the baby " he left the room

"Congratulations!! Kiba!!"
Everyone screamed.
Kiba had a huge grin on his face.
But not Neji he didn't look happy 'what's going on?'

~~~~~
Neji POV
I walked straight out the door "where are you going?" Sasuke called after me "going to pay a certain bastard a visit"

Nothing was going to stop me, how dare he hurt (YN).
I could tell Sasuke was trailing behind me. I reached from 30 "Neji think about what you're doing..."
I went Into the room anyway, the guy didn't have any visitors. 

"Who are you?" His leg was in a cast and so was his arm.

"..." 

I grabbed him by the collar just seeing this fuckers face infuriated me.

My fist connected with his jaw "Who the hell are you-" he coughed 

I wouldn't be satisfied until I saw blood.  I continued punching even when he spat out his tooth I still wanted him to feel more, he deserved more than this.... the crack from his nose breaking or when he began to whimper for me to stop it still didn't quench my rage. 

"Stop! Neji that's enough!" Sasuke held my arm back
"No! It's not he hurt (YN)...he-"
"I know Neji...trust me I would love to throat kick this bastard but it's not going to change anything" 

I took a deep breath looking down at the bloody man before me.
"I'm sor-ry I-I didn't intend for any of this to happen l-l swear, but I deserve this it's my fault she got hurt. If I was In your shoes I would do the same" I let go of his collar and his head dropped onto the blood stained sheets. 

"Shut the fuck up"

I walked out of the room and back to (YN)
As I walked in I met her eyes, those eyes that I longed to see again.
But they weren't for me but for Kiba...and with the baby do I even have a chance. 

"Neji...what is that on your knuckles" her soft voice filled my ears. I wanted to hold her but it was like an invisible wall around her that I just couldn't break through.

"Ohh I took care of him"
"What do you mean? come here" she semi-shouted even with her weak voice I could still hear her concern.
"Its blood, I shouldn't get close to you"
"Blood! Neji..did you hurt him...why?" Her voice cracked
"I should go" I turned around
All I ever do is hurt (YN) even more...

A/N: sorry I took so long to update😭.  "Two voices were heard" -> whats Kiba going to say about that next chapter!!👀👀 (YN) you have explaining to do!