Grocery shopping

It was the weekend, you walked through the shop picking up all the essentials you needed.
"He's soo hot! Should I say something?" the two girls giggled amongst themselves. You walked past them. "Sasuke!" You waved at him, he looked up from the food packet in his hand. "Hn" he replied looking back at the packet. You rushed over anyway "it's a surprise seeing you here!" You smiled he just looked at you, the girls behind you giggled again Sasuke had an annoyed expression on his face.
"You have admirers" you laughed "would you like to talk to them? Maybe get their numbers" you nudged him with your elbow. He sighed walking off and you followed behind him "Sasuke I was just playing..but on another note do you have a girlfriend?" He stoped walking "that's none of your concern" you both walked silently "I know about you and Neji" your eyes widened "what are you talking about?" He looked down at you "it's so obvious your in love with him" your face turned red "Is it! don't tell anyone" you grabbed onto his arm "he didn't tell you did he?" Sasuke removes your hand from his arm " tell me what?" "Just don't go any further with Neji" you were confused, what was Neji not telling you..

Your phone buzzed
Unknown number: It's Neji, you free right now? Can I come by?
You: I'm free, you can come over
Neji: I'll be 30mins
"Is that him?" Sasuke asks,  you shake your head yes and he sighs.

At your house
You packed away the groceries and your phone buzzed again.
Neji: I'm bringing food, I'll be there in 5
You: Alright
You put your phone down, "should I wear this or change?" You had leggings on with a crop top, your was hair in a bun. "There's no time!" You went into your room and looked at yourself in the mirror, you still looked good.
*ding dong* you rushed to the door fixing your hair one more time before opening the door.
"Hey" he smiled "Hey" you smiled back
"I've been thinking about you all day..I had to see you" "that's soo sweet" you let him in and closed the door, he puts the food in the kitchen and you bring him over to the living room.

"what have you been up to lately?" He asks you with his arm snaking around you, you giggle resting your head on his chest. "Nothing much, went grocery shopping earlier and -" you remembered what Sasuke told you "I saw Sasuke! and he knows about us!" You weren't going to tell him everything Sasuke told you.
"I know..he won't say anything so don't worry about it" he kisses your forehead "you know?" You ask him.
"Yeah, after you left the office he suspected that we had something and I told him not to say anything" he smiles "Ohh okay" so why did Sasuke tell me not to go any further with Neji? You thought.
Neji takes his phone out putting it on that table in front of the sofa. He sits down with you "We can watch a movie if you like?" You flick through the channels on the TV "sure I'll get the food ready " he plants a kiss on your cheek which you smile at.
Neji gets up and goes into the kitchen you can hear him opening the cupboards for the plates.

*buzz buzz*
Neji's phone vibrates catching your attention. You didn't want to be noisy but Sasukes voice was playing over In your head. You leaned forward to look at the screen the screens brightness was turned down making it hard to see.
Reaching your hand forward inching closer to the phone. Maybe it was business client or something? You didn't hear Neji in the kitchen anymore but if you were quick you could- "(YN) here you go" he handed you the plate of food. You looked at the phone before taking the plate, you were thankful he hadn't caught you.

You both watched the film while you ate until Neji's phone began to ring, before you could look at the caller ID Neji had already picked up the phone. "I gotta take this" he walked out the room
It wasn't too long when he came back "sorry (YN) I have to go I have..to do something" you studied his face, he was looking everywhere but at you.
Was he hiding something?
"Wait.." you grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to you. "You just gonna leave like this" you whispered against his lips, he smirks crashing his lips against yours he runs his hands down your thigh while the other travels up to your bra.." You haven't earned that yet" you whisper in his ear, he pouts giving you one last kiss before he closes the door behind him.

You heard your phone ringing and you went to pick it up.
Caller ID: Kiba
Looking at his name you sighed
"Hi Kiba"
"Hey I'm having drinks at mine later you can come through if your free"
"Ahh sure"
" I'll pick you up at 9"
"Alright bye"
"Bye"
You hung the phone up.

9:00pm
Kiba was outside and you walked to his car to meet him. You wore heels, dark denim high waisted jeans with rips and a black cropped tube top. Your hair was loosely curled, Kiba got out to open the car door for you.
"You look amazing as always" he smiled Kiba wore a grey shirt which was fitted so it really showed off his muscles he paired that with jeans.
"Your looking good yourself Kiba" you whispered his name placing your hand on his chest with your finger outlining his tone stomach.
He watched your every movement, you had to admit it was fun playing with his emotions.
Kiba opens the car door his eyes not leaving your  figure. "Thank you" you sat and he closed the door jogging over to the drivers side.

At Kiba house
You walked in with Kiba he held you by the waist as if you were his date.
The lights were dim and the music playing full blast.
"Let me get you a drink" Kiba slipped away
You looked around seeing Sakura and Ino talking as always.
"Hey" you looked to your left seeing Yumi
"Ohh Yumi how are you?"
"I'm good thanks I haven't really had the chance to speak with you -" Kiba interrupts as he hands you a drink, you took a sip "sorry Kiba can I borrow (YN) for a sec?"
Kiba looked disappointed "Sure (YN) come find me after" 
You walked with Yumi to where Sakura and Ino sat near the window.
They seemed to just be giggling non stop...they were drunk already?
"It seems Kiba really likes you" Yumi chuckled
"Yeah I guess" you shrugged
"Oh? Your not interested?" Her eyebrows raised
"Kiba is sweet but I don't see him in that way, are you seeing anyone?" You asked her
"Yes actually -" the loud giggles coming from Ino and Sakura cut Yumi off.
Looking behind you Sasuke stood there while Ino and Sakura were clinging onto his arms.
Yumi walks over to him "Hey" she says and Sasuke looks at her "okay Sakura Ino time to let go of him"
They grumbled letting go of him. Sasuke looks at Yumi up and down before walking away.

You finished your drink feeling tipsy, how strong was this drink? You walked into the room with the guys Kiba watched you as he spoke to Naruto. You saw Sasuke on the other side of Naruto not taking any interest. Neji wasn't here?
"Naruto where is Hinata?" You walked over to him he looked shocked "h-how would I know?" You rolled yours eyes "I heard both of you getting at it in her office you two don't really keep it a secret" Naruto faced heated up "so everyone knows about us..she at home she's ill" "okay" Kiba grabbed your hand
"Come with me" he led you into another room..