Played

Hinata's House->baby shower

Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and You sat in the living room. Hinata wasn't that far along in her pregnancy but Ino decided to throw her a baby shower anyway.

It had been two days after the fight and neither Neji or Sasuke had an explanation of what really happened between them. The guys were on there way over since they met up at Naruto's.

"(YN) I've noticed that you and Sasuke have gotten closer " Sakura raises an eyebrow
"Y-Yeah but it's not what you think" you hide behind Hinata as Sakura gives you death glares
"You must know something...is he dating anyone?" Sakura questioned, everyone faced you.

"Nope..not that I know of" there's no way you were going to let out Sasuke's secret especially since he was keeping yours.
"How do I get him to notice me?" Sakura pouted
"Try and talk to him tonight the guys should be arriving soon" Hinata smiled
"Your soo lucky Hinata you have Naruto...that reminds me, what was the situation with Neji?" As Sakura mentioned Neji your ears perked up.

"Yes! He doesn't wear his wedding band anymore" Ino joins in.

"Wedding...band!" You semi-shouted they all looked at you wide-eyed.
"He's married?" You lowered your voice
"Ohh that's right he had taken it off around the time you joined (YN) so you probably didn't know" Hinata spoke

'All this time Neji had me thinking he was single...but in reality, he was a married man!' Your blood boiled. 'Was everything that happened between us fake?...he was using me'

*Ding dong*
"That must be the guys" Hinata walked over to the front door. You couldn't confront Neji here, it would take away from Hinata's moment but you needed to know who Neji's wife was.

"Hello ladies" you looked over to the voice seeing Yumi.
"Sorry I'm late Hina" she said walking into the living room.
'Hina? They must be close to have nicknames' you thought.

"It's okay, how was your business trip?" Hinata asks
'Business trip? Could she be?!' Your mind raced

"It was good, finalized a lot of deals -" Yumi was cut off by Ino "Neji must have missed you..."
Yumi looked down at her ringless finger.
And that's when it clicked

"Grey" you spoke she looked over at you "how do you know what Neji calls me?"

"Umm-" Hinata interrupts you"He still calls you that?" She giggles "Neji used to tease Yumi about her grey hair and eyes during high school but deep down he was in love with her" Hinata smiles
"A few years later and we got married, It's been rocky these past months but he's really been there for me. I know you guys have noticed him and me without our rings but we're working things out" Yumi smiled
You felt guilty knowing that you had been seeing Neji this whole time. But it wasn't your fault, it was Neji's and it broke your heart knowing that he was using you.

*Ding dong*
This time Sakura opened the front door.
"The guys are here!" She shouted as she took the baby gifts placing them on the table with the ones we gave Hinata.
Naruto walked in followed by Sasuke and Kiba...no Neji. 'He's probably avoiding because Yumi and I are here...that would explain why he didn't come to Kiba's party because Yumi was there' you thought

"You alright (YN)" you look up at Sasuke and then at Yumi who was chatting with Naruto and Hinata. Sasuke's eyes follow yours "come with me"
He lightly grabs your arm leading you outside into the garden.

"Y-You were right..." You whispered.
"Now you know he's married to Yumi, you need to stop seeing him"
You nodded as the tears slid down your cheeks.
"I-it will be okay" you suddenly felt the warmth of Sasuke's body engulf you.
You froze for a moment not expecting this from him but you soon leaned into his chest.

"Sasuke?"

Sasuke let you go and Yumi stood there giving you a worried look.
"Is everything alright (YN)" she rubbed the side of your arm trying to comfort you.

"I'm not feeling too well, I think I better leave" Yumi walked with you to the front door.
"(YN)" she called out before you shut the door.
Her lips parted for a second and then she smiled "nevermind"

You weren't sure what that was about but you smiled back and made your way home.

~~~~

You curled up on your bed, tears streamed down your cheeks, even though you were angry at Neji you couldn't help the feelings that you still had for him.

*Buzz* your phone went off

Kiba: I'm outside

You got up sluggishly wiping away the tears on your face, you open the door.

Kiba's already had a worried look on his face "I knew you weren't okay... I came to check up on you" before you could say anything Kiba hugs you.

You hug him back 'at least Kiba actually cares for me unlike Neji' 

Kiba closes the door behind him.

With Kiba's arm around your waist, you both walk over to the couch "do you want to talk about?" he wipes a few stray tears from your cheeks.

"I can't" you rest your head on his shoulder, he runs his fingers through your silky hair it was soothing, closing your eyes you drift off to sleep.

~~~~

You woke up the soft snores coming from Kiba, he held onto you as you both slept on the couch.
You admired his features he was actually kinda handsome. His eyes flickered open meeting yours.
He blushed slightly, your eyes traveled down to his lips "Kiba" you spoke before placing your lips on his...