Chapter Three

Unedited

Marshall woke up to his demon cat jumping on his stomach. He sat up with demon eyes hissing. Then he realized it was just his cat.

"Ugh! Damn cat!" He said and got out of bed. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. He checked the time and groaned. It was 6 am and the teen vampire hated morning but you couldn't tell what time it as in the NightO'Sphere anyway. He got dressed and went to go get Fionna. He flew through the window of her tree house. He saw the note from Cake it read:

Dear Fionna,

I'm going to spend the rest of the week with Lord M and the kittens. I hope you make up with Gumball, baby cakes!

Love Cake

"Hmm" He said and floated up to Fionna's room. Fionna was in her sleeping bag, sleeping like a rock. He chuckled. "No tissues so I'm guessing they made up then" Marshall said a little disappointed. Not that he wanted her to cry but he didn't want her with Gumwad either. He sighed and floated to her bed side. He pushed a piece of golden hair out of her face. 'What am I doing?' He thought and floated above her to scare her....again. Meanwhile in Fionna's head she was dreaming of the vampire.

"Marshall Lee" She whisper in her sleep, she had shocked the vampire king. His stared at her wide eyed 'She's dreaming of me' Marshall thought and smiled down at the little bunny.

(Fionna's POV)

"Fionna I love you" Marshall Lee said tucking her hair behind her ear. It felt so real.

"Marshall Lee" Fionna said but Marshall kissed her deeply, is didn't feel as real as the touch but it was great. "I love you Marshall" Fionna said

(Normal POV)

"I love you Marshall" Fionna said still asleep. Marshall was so shocked and a bit happy. 'She loves me' Marshall Thought a smile played at his lips. He decided to that he was not going to make a big deal out of it now but later he would. He floated above her again but this time let his body fall on her.

"UGH! YOU'RE SO FAT! GET OFF!" Fionna yelled awake now. Marshall started to laugh at her, then she joined him in laughing.

"I'm not fat look at this 6 pack" Marshall Lee said lifting up his short showing off his toned stomach. A blushed crept on her face and she threw a pillow at his face. They laughed and Fionna went to get ready. She took a shower this time seeing that he woke her up earlier than planned. Marshall Lee waited for Fionna to come out of the bathroom, so he decided to play his bass. Fionna put on clean clothes this time and they left for the NightO'Shpere. They arrived at Marshall Lee's house and Fionna was trying dress after dress. While Marshall Lee sat in a chair drinking wine, getting himself wasted. Fionna came out in a black mermaid wedding dress (Google it and it's the first one). Marshall Lee sat up in his chair.

"Wow you look...amazing" He said, looking in awe at Fionna who was blushing. 'Fionna looks SEXY and beautiful!' Marshall Lee thought his eyes scanning her body. He got caught on her ocean blue eyes.

"Thanks, I'm going to go with this one" Fionna said looking at Marshall Lee. Marshall Lee smiled in approval.

"Good cause I like it to" Heather said admiring Fionna. "And what are you wearing to your wedding Marshy?" Heather questioned her son.

"This" He said gesturing to his clothes. Fionna and Heather shook their heads.

"No way dude! You are so where a tux to our wedding" Fionna demanded. Marshall began to pout and Fionna just shook her head no.

"Fine if you can catch me in that dress then I'll wear one" He said and running off, Fionna close on his trail.

"Not fair!" She shouted, he ran back to her and smiled. "Can I at least change please!" Fionna pouted bringing out her puppy dog eyes. He sighed and nodded.