Chapter Six

Unedited

(Fionna's POV)

After showering Fionna got dressed and headed downstairs to see Marshall Lee strumming his axe-bass humming to himself. Fionna smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He opened one eye and smirked at her, his white fangs poking from his pale mouth.

"I assume you're ready to go to the NightO'Sphere" Marshall Lee said closing his eyes again and playing the soft tune. I smiled and nodded.

"Yea, what else do we have to do?" Fionna asked and he made a thinking face.

"Hmmm....." He murmured "Well we do the wedding rehearsal if I recall and then you can't see me for the rest of the day" He mused keeping his eyes closed and kept strumming his bass. Fionna pouted at the thought of not seeing him all day

"Why can't I see you?" Fionna asked and Marshal smirked, opening his eyes. Marshal's crimson eyes meeting Fionna's aqua ones.

"Well my little bunny. It was a tradition a loooonnnnngggg time ago, even before I was born" Marshal Lee pulled Fionna on to his lap, his bass now slung across his back. "Pre- Mushroom War" He smirked at her and brushed her golden hair behind her ear. Fionna blushed and smiled at this. He kissed her nose.

"Fine" Fionna gave in to the vampire and kissed his cold lips.

"Good bunny. Ready?" Marshal asked setting her on her feet. She nodded and Marshal opened the portal and they both jumped through. They landed in Marshal's old bedroom.

- Fionna's sleeping in Marshal's old bedroom and Marshal is at his house (Skipping ahead) -

(With Fionna)

Fionna said on Marshal's red satin sheets and wonder what being a vampire will be like. 'No more sun.... No more food... No more Adventures' Fionna thought 'If I become Queen of the NightO'Sphere then I'll have to stay here' the thought made Fionna upset, maybe she couldn't do it! Is she even ready to be a wife, a Queen! 'I don't think I can do this' Fionna thought and sighed closing her eyes. 'What am I going to tell Marshal Lee? If he doesn't marry me then he'll have to choose someone his mom picks out and he'll never be able to be with her again! He'll have to be here! The wedding is tomorrow! What am I going to do?!'

(With Marshal Lee)

Marshal Lee was jamming on his axe-bass floating around in his room, he wrote a song for his bunny. He smirked at the thought of her surprised face when he sang this to her at their after party.

'I can't wait to rub this in GayBall's face! Guess bad guys can have happy endings to' Marshal Lee thought to himself. Just then his mother came out of a purple portal

"Why do you always just pop in?" Marshall Lee asked strumming his bass, looking at his mother's black eyes. She smiled at her little monster.

"Is that anyway to treat your mother young man"

"What brings you to my house Mother?" Marshall Lee asked floating to the fridge to get his mother and him so blood. They both sat down at his table taking sips of their glasses.

"What I can't stop by just to see you?" His mother asked acting offended

"No" Marshall Lee retorted, hiding a smirk

"Well I came here to make sure this is the girl you want to spend forever with" The Lady of Evil stated becoming very serious, her eyes fixing on her only son.

"I'm sure Mom. Don't worry so much" Marshall Lee said while sighing and looking into his mother's eyes.

"It's hard not to. I know I've messed up with you in the past and I haven't always been there." Sadness took hold of his mother's ebony eyes. She looked concerned and sorrowful even though it was waaaaayyy out of character for the Lady of Evil to show emotions. Marshal Lee's face went serious, yea his mother and he haven't always gotten along but he still loved his mother. Whether he'd admit it or not he still needed his mother, they also shared a bond. After they got over the fry thing they talk a lot more often and their bond has grown. He smiled at his mother, reminding her of when he was a child.

(Flashback) (Before Simone went crazy and his mother left him))

Huntress and Hunter Abadeer looked at their vampire son Marshal Lee playing with a skull of a human. The played classic rock in the background for their son, he giggled when he saw his parents looking at him.

The Lady of Evil held her son while the burned Hunter Abadeer's body, her husband died and she was left with their son that reminded her so much of his dad but what could she do he was only six. Tears ran down her cheeks mixing with her sons sobs.

Huntress Abadeer sat Marshal Lee down in the mortal world, on pavement, with a toy shop next to them. Tears ran down her face, she couldn't take it anymore her 6 year old son looked too much like her lost lover Hunter.

"I'm so sorry Marshal Lee, I can't.... I-I just c-"Her voice broke in a sob. Marshal tried to hug his mother but she stood up and pulled away. "I'll be right back stay here" She ordered and went into the purple portal, watching her sons heartbroken face fade away, more tears flowed from her cheeks. "I'm sorry my little monster" She whispered

Huntress Abadeer went through the purple portal to the mortal world to find her only son, she had finally found him, after a year of looking she found him. She landed on broken pavement of a sidewalk. All the humans were gone (that they knew of), the once lively place now dull and broken. She looked across the lot and saw a little boy; he was wearing jean shorts and a red shirt. His raven hair and pale skin dirty. His red shoes were worn down to the soles. In his hand he held a red bear with button eyes; it was a bunch of rags being held together by little stitches. He was 7 years old now, she had left a year ago but when she went to find him he was gone. She looked for him with no results but now she found her son and she was never going to leave him again!

"Hambo if you got a problem say it to my face!" Marshal Lee told the little bear and started at him intently. 'This is where I left you' Huntress thought as she walked towards her son.

"Huh" Marshal Lee questioned and turned to see his mother. "MOM!" The little screamed and flung himself into her arms. "I'm thought you left me mommy" Marshal sobbed and buried his face in her neck. Tears rolled down Huntress face to.

"I'm sorry Marshy, I'll never leave you again I promise. I'm so so sorry baby" Huntress hugged her son tightly.

(Flashback ended)

"Mom its okay, I'm okay. I know you wouldn't leave me" Marshal Lee smiled at her, just like when he was a child. His smile soon turned into a smirk again. "You taught me how to take care of myself" Marshal Lee's fangs poked out and he drank so blood. His mom smirked back at her son.

'I trust you now mom, thanks to Fionna I am able to' Marshal Lee thought to himself and his mother and him talked until they finished their blood. Then his mother left and he got so well deserved sleep.