Chapter Five

Unedited

LSP was on the way to Marshall Lee's house, only the coolest guy in all of AAA. LSP finally reached his house, glob why'd it have to be in a lumpin cave! Anyway LSP was on his way to Marshall Lee to ask for him to play for his party, like everybody that's anybody is going to be there. So if the vampire king is not there then his party would be lame! LSP looked in the window to see if the vampire was home but to his surprise he saw Fionna and Marshall Lee kissing!

"OH MY LUMPIN GLOB" LSP whispered- shouted. The couple inside to caught up in each other they didn't notice the purple cloud thing taking a picture with his camera he had in his man purse. He stared at the them kissing , then realized what he came for again and rang the doorbell. 'Just act like you saw nothing' LSP thought and Marshall Lee answered the door, floating 2 inches above the ground. His messy midnight hair in his eyes. A smirk played across his lips.

"Sup LSP" Marshall Lee said with a smirk. They were bros.

"So I need you to come and play at my party" LSP stated checking his nails and speaking like a chick.

"So why didn't you just call?" Marshall Lee asked confused.

"OH MY GLOB! MY LUMPIN MOM TOOK MY PHONE AWAY" LSP exclaimed LSP told Marshall Lee all about his mother taking it away and honesty Marshall Lee almost fell asleep. Fionna came to see who was at the door and why was there so much noise.

"LSP" Fionna asked and looked around Marshall Lee. LSP pretending to be surprised.

"Oh Fionna, what are you doing here?" LSP asked the blond human. Fionna smiled and blushed.

"Me and Marsh were hanging out" Fionna replied

"OH MY GLOB are you guys like dating?" LSP exclaimed. Marshall Lee looked down at Fionna not sure how to answer. Fionna nodded and blushed, making Marshall Lee smirk down at her.

"OH MY LUMPIN GLOD! DID YOU GUYS DTR!?" LSP shout like a big girl.

"What the lump is DTR" Marshall Lee asked confused

"Define the Relationship" LSP "Duh! Everybody knows that" LSP again looking at his nails.

"Whatever, I'll play at the party" Marshall Lee said and floated away leaving Fionna and LSP alone.

"So did you DTR?" LSP asked excited. Fionna nodded and blushed smiling. "OH MY GLOB! OH MY GLOB! OH MY GLOB!" LSP went crazy.

"Glob LSP calm down" Fionna said and LSP breathed and grinned. Fionna told LSP the whole story and everything then they sad their good bye and he left. Fionna sighed and closed the door.

LSP posted the picture on his page when he got home. Now all of lumpy space knows but AAA won't find out till the wedding.