15:Winn

After hearing that Imra made Kara tell Mon-el to leave, I was furious. Furious  that Imra told Kara to do that. But even more furious the Mon-el believed Kara.

I stormed down the hall before hearing yelling from the training room.

I peaked into the door and saw Imra and Mon-el standing there, each having looks of disgust on there faces.

"How could you make her do that?" Mon-el screamed while waving his arms around.

"We need to go" Imra replied crossing her arms. "I found a way to finnaly get you home. To bad that bitch found a way to screw that up."

I clenched my fists and watched Mon-el to the same. "You will, Never, Ever, call her that again" he said pointing his finger at her.

She rolled her eyes "watch me" she replied walking to the door.

I quickly moved from my place and hid behind the door as she walked out. Once I was sure she was gone, I moved from my placed and slid into the training room, closing the door behind me.

Mon-el was now repeativly punching a steel pole. "How did you know?" I asked stepping closer to him.

He looked back at me with a surprised look. "You heard all that?" He asked

I nodded. "But how did you know? That Kara was lying?"

He chuckled a bit to himself and them replied "Winn, do you really think that I wouldn't know when Kara is lying." I shrugged so he continued. "When she lies, she just gets this way. Her eyes don't sparkle like they useally do. She bites down on her lips and she get the cutest little crinkle that" he stopped when he realized the awkward look I was giving him.

"So, your still in love with her" I asked, already knowing the answer.

His eyes widened, pretending to act surprised. When he saw I wasn't having it, he lowerd his shoulder and sighed. "Yeah, I think I am" he confessed

"That's great! So why are you still with Imra?" I inquired

"Because the reason we got together in the first place is because it was arranged to bring 2 planets together." He told me. "If we break up, the planets will go to war. All hell will break loose."

I nodded in understatement, then placed my hand on his shoulder. "I don't know if you can tell, but, Kara is slowly breaking without you. Soon she won't be able to handle all of it."

Mon-el nodded. "I know what I have to do" he smiled and walked out.

It useally wasn't very hard for me to read him. But this time I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Or what he was planning to do. Whatever it was, it better have been good.

|AN| Hey. It's not Monday. I'm sorry I didn't post on Monday. This whole schedule thing was not working for me. So I'm ganna be mean and upload at random. I'm sorry for that, but ya know. Finals are coming up and stuff so. I hope you are all still enjoying! And have a wonderful day! <3