21

Mon-el

I walked into the Legion ship. Imra stood over one of the computers, typing away at something.

Alex was off talking to Lena and she sent me to Imra. We had to find out who did this to Kara.

"Imra" I said sternly.

She swiftly turned around and smiled. "Hello darling" she said in a sweet tone.

I shook my head. "I knew you were a bad person, but I never took you as a monster Imra."

"What are you talking about?" She asked as her smile turned into confusion.

"You can't be serious. You know exactly what you did."I huffed stepping closer. "First, you tell Kara I care nothing about her and everything I did say to her was a joke" she looked down in ashamemeant. "Then you poison her, with some kryptonite crap"

Her head shot up. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb." I scoffed. "I know it was you"

"Listen Mon-el. I don't know what your talking about. Of course I don't want Kara in your life because she's stealing you away from me. But I would never wish harm on her. She saves people, why would I take away her life and kill everyone else" she told me sincerely .

"Your right. I'm sorry for doubting you" I smiled "but this doesn't mean anything. I still don't love you"

She nodded. "I understand"

Alex

I've never been to L-corp. I never had a reason to go. But today I did.

I walked up to the reception desk. "I need to see Lena Luthor" I said in a mono toned voice.

"Do you have an appointment? " She asked extremely snarky.

I wasn't having any of this. I needed to find out who did this to my sister. And i needed to find out now. "Is this enough of an appointment?" I asked showing her my badge, equally as snarky.

She rolled her eyes and went to her phone. "yes, Mrs. Luthor?" She asked. "there's an FBI agent here to see you" She nodded and placed the phone back on the handset. "You can go" she pointed me to the door leading to Lena's office.

I walked through the door to see Lena sitting at her computer. She looked up to me. "Alex! What do I owe this great pleasure?" She asked me.

"Lena" I stepped closer. "It's about Kara" i said getting straight to the point

"Oh my god. What's wrong?" She asked standing up out of her chair.

"Someone has poisoned her. Some sort of Kryptonite mixture. " She nodded and look to the ground.

"Well anything I can do to help." She said stepping back to her desk.

"Listen Lena, it's not that we need your help. It's" I stuttered, as she looked back to me. "The syringe that we found next to Kara, had your name brand on it." i paused "L-Corp"

She began retyping at her computer. "Well someone must have snuck into the lab or something. I'll have someone check the security cameras."

"Lena if there's something your not telling me, I-"

"Like i said, if there's anything i can do to help" She said quickly, cutting me off. "Now if you'll excuse me i have work to get done."

I nodded. There was something she wasn't telling me. But i wasn't going to get to the bottom of it by standing in the middle of her office interrogating her.

I made my way back to the DEO and found Mon-el staring through the window of Kara's room. She was still asleep.

"Hey" I said walking up from behind him.

He turned around with his arms crossed. "Hey" he gave me a small smile.

I walked up next to him. "You seem different." I said bluntly. He gave me a confused look, so I continued. " Why do you all of the sudden care so much about Kara?" I asked, a little meaner than intended.

He shook his head. "I've always cared about Kara. A lot." He emphasised. "But now I can show it"

I drew a blank. "Why couldn't you show it before?"

"Because of Imra." I was still completely lost and he could tell. So he continued. "I guess i should tell you the truth. A few nights ago I told Imra it was over between us. Then I asked Kara out to dinner and told her the truth, about how I really felt. About how much I loved her" he looked back at her. "I gave her the the computer footage of me saying goodbye to her. But when she came looking for me after she watched it, Imra told her I didn't care about her and it was a joke." He paused. "She met some guy she knew on the street. Adam? I think."

"Adam?" I asked in shock. He nodded. "Adam was someone she dated a couple years ago. She broke it off with him because trying to balance her identity and still being supergirl" I told him.

"Well, they met like really late at night on the street. They talked all night and she told me he kissed her. That morning when I heard nothing from Kara, I went to her apartment. I told her Imra was a liar and we kissed. We've been dating since then. And we've been hiding it because I didn't know what Imra would do if she found out."

"Wow" Is all I could manage to get out. How could my sister not tell me this? Why did I have to hear it from Mon-el? "Wait, so Imra is the one who did this?" I asked

"Honestly, I don't think so. She told me sincerely she would never want to hurt Kara. Because then National City wouldn't have a hero" he confessed.

I nodded. That did make sence. "What did you get from Lena?" He asked me.

"She's definitely hiding something" I told him.

He opend his mouth to say something when Kara began to open her eyes.

I suck at updating I know, I'm sorry. But I'm just trying to get good content out for you guys. Also I started writing this chapter on Monday and then I watched the season finale and I was heartbroken. And I didn't know If I should've continued this and my other story. I am, of course. Because I still have hope. So nothing will be ending soon. I hope your all still enjoying! Have a wonderful day! <3