24

Kara

A loud pounding welcomes my mind as I shoot off the couch. At first i just think it's the headace that's been splitting my mind in two. Then i come to relize it's someone knocking at the door.

Last night after leaving the DEO, I didn't go find Adam. Instead I came home and sat on the couch for a while, thinking of ways I could fix this. Eventually I fell asleep on the highly uncofortable sofa that definetly was not made for sleeping. 

I stumble over to the door, resulting in me almost falling over and having to grab onto the door handle for support. I prop myself back up and attempt to readjust and assemble myself before swinging the door open to see the one person my mind was hoping it wasn't.

"What time is it?" I ask as Mon-el steps into my apartment. I turn to the windows to look outside. I hadn't relized it was still dark out. 

He glances down at his watch and then back at me. "4:32" he states. 

"And your here why?" I ask
aggrivated.

"What did Imra say to you?" He retaliates bluntly, as I close the door. 

I sigh, walking over to the couch and sitting down. "She told me all i do is hurt you, and that i need to back off so you can be togther." 

"Why did you agree?" he asks following my movements.

"Because she's not wrong." I say turning back to him. "All I do is hurt you. If i hadn't been injected with that serum, you wouldn't have been stabbed by Reign."  

"That's not your fault" he says intertwining our hands.

I inhale deaply, getting ready to tell him the truth. "It is my fault. I'm the one who injected myself with the kryptonite serum."

"What?" He asks. I feel him staring into my skull as I stare at the ground.

"When I was in my coma" I begin looking to our still interlocked hands. "For those for months I was with my mother. I was happy." I look up at him and see the disappointment in his face as I realize my mistake. "Not that I'm not happy now" I reassure him. "Its Just- it was my Mom. The one person I would give anything to see again."

"Even your own life?" He questions. "You could've died Kara."

"I know. I know." I shake my head. "I just needed to see her again. But, this time was the last time. I promise" 

●●●

"We need to talk" I say walking into the DEO with Mon-el by my side.

J'onn, Brainy, Alex, Winn, and Imra are all standing around the table. "What about, Supergirl?" J'onn asks as everyone's heads pop up.

"The serum." I state as Imra shoots me a glare.

"And one other thing" Mon-el chimes in.

"Right" I say putting up my pointer finger. "And that"

"Well let's hear it" Alex pushes, already knowing half of what I'm going to say.

"I'm the one who injected my self with the serum from L-corp" I confess looking down at my shoes. Loud gasps fill the DEO as I continue. "During the 4 months I was in my coma, I was with someone."

"Who?" Alex inturupted

"My mom" I say looking up into her eyes. " And it had just been so long since I had seen her. I was just so happy" tears begin to welt in my eyes. For some reason it was easier telling Mon-el. "And after a few weeks of being out of my coma, when we fought Reign, I was stabbed with the kryptonite, and I saw her again"

Alex takes a few steps closer as I stare back down at my shoes. Not wanting anyone to see me so vulnerable. "And she was so sad, because I hadn't seen her in so long. So I made the decision and asked Lena to make me a serum that could put me under for a few hours. She was hesitant of course, but I begged her and she finnaly caved. "

Alex instantly pulled me into a hug as I held back the tears. "If you ever feel like this again, just tell me" she wisperd.

I nodded and let her go. Imra shot me a glare and stomped off. "I'm going to go check on her" Mon-el said.

"What about the other announcement?" I asked

"Oh, I guess it will be better if you tell everyone and I'll tell her in private" he suggested.

"Okay" I said lightly and watched him follow her. "So I do have another announcement" I announced to everyone. "Mon-el and I are back together"

"YES!" Winn yelled, jumping out of his seat.

I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Mon-el

I follow Imra to the training room. She's beating a steel pole, most likely imagining it was Kara's face.

"Can we talk?" I ask, closing the door behind me.

I can see he jump lightly, but she doesn't turn around, just hits the pole harder. "About what?"

"You know exactly what" I suspect.  "First, I tell you it's over between us and you actively don't listen" I start, pointing one finger. "Then, you tell Kara that I don't love her and it was all a joke" I say pointing another finger as she continues to hit the pole. "Then, you try to blackmail Kara and make me go back to the future with you" my voice becomes louder. But she doesn't stop hitting the pole and I'm very aggravated now. "IMRA!" I scream.

She stops but doesn't turn around. "What do you want me to say?" She asks. "That I'll just stop loving you?" She turns around slowly. "Because i can't do that Mon-el. I can't stop loving you"

"Well I'm sorry," I begin. "Because I've stopped loving you"

Her face doesn't change, she just stares at me with those deep brown eyes for a few moments, and walks out of the room. I didn't want to be so harsh, but she had been acting childish.

I heard the door reopen and turn around. Kara approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"How did it go?" She asked, worry in her eyes.

"Good. She's perfectly fine" I lie. "How did it go for you?"

"Great" she smiled. "Winn is very excited" she laughs.

"I'm so happy your happy" I tell her.

"I am. I'm really happy"

Hello lovlies. I hope your all happy as well. A lot of people were a little disappointed with how I ended the last chapter, which is understandable. But I had this plan all along.

Honestly, I hate to say it, but I'm running out of ideas. But I also don't want to end this story. So if You have any ideas, please, please comment them.

I love everyone's opinions and criticisms. So comment, comment, comment. Also if you don't mind, you could press that nice star button right there, it really helps!

I hope your all having a wonderful day and sorry this chapter was kinda crappy.