20: Mon-el And Kara

So this is the first chapter I'm doing with two points of views. Enjoy!

Mon-el

"Kara" I yelled knocking on her door. I glanced down at my watch. 6:56. We were supposed to meet for coffee over an hour ago.

We had restarted dating about a week ago. We decided to keep it a secret for now. Imra was a crazy person and untill I got rid of her, I didn't want to put Kara in any sort of harms way. And plus, the thrill of a secret romance with the girl of my dreams is amazing.

"Kara" I called again knocking harder this time. At the restaurant I had called her about 9 times and then I finnaly gave up and came back here. "Kara" I was now yelling.

I pressed her contact on my phone and waited for it to start ringing. While it was ringing in my ear, I heard her ringtone on the other side of the door.

I was now extremely worried so I hung up my phone and tried opening the door. To my surprise, it was locked. Her door was never locked. She never felt the need to lock it. She was a superhero after all.

"Kara!" I yelled. When I got no answer, i began body checking the door untill finnaly the door came off the hinges and fell to the ground. "Kara? Hello?" I asked stepping in.

I walked over to her bedroom to find her lying on the floor, a suringe next to her. "What the hell?" I ran over to Kara and began shaking her. "Kara. Kara"

When I got no response I picked her up brital style, along with the suringe next to her and ran out to the balcony. Lifting us both up in the air and to the DEO.

I ran into the tall building holding Kara in my arms as people began to surround me.

Alex rushed up with a gurny. "Mon-el? What happend?" She asked panicked

"I have no idea," i said placing her on the rollable table "we were supposed to meet and when she didn't show up I went to her apartment. When I walked in she was on the ground with this next to her" I held up the suringe.

"What is this?" She asked grabbing it out of my hands while agents took Kara to a room. I shrugged. "Okay, while I'm ganna go try to help Kara. And then I'll figure it out later. "

I just nodded, not knowing what to say. Was she going to he okay? Was my Kara going to be okay?

Kara.
5 hours earlier.

"Lena!" I called walking into L-corps lab. She stopped what she was doing and turned to me.

"Kara!" She smiled walking over and pulling me into a hug. "What brings you here?"

"I have something special I need you to do for me" i told her breaking the hug. "And you can't tell anyone about it. No matter who asks" she nodded. "Is there a way you can't take kryptonite and make it out me in a temporary coma?" I asked

She brought a puzzled look to her face. "Why would you want to do that?"

"It's kinda of hard to explain, and I don't have a lot of time"

"I don't know Kara, this could be dangerous." She said concern placed in her voice.

"Please. Just temporary. Only a couple of hours. " I begged. "This is really important to Me"

She sighed. "Fine. But it will take me a bit to make it. " she told me turning around back to her table getting right to work.

"Thankyou Lena"

After about 30 minutes the concoction  I asked her to make was finished.

"Okay" Lena began. "This should put you under four about 2 hours. I don't know if thats for sure. If your under any longer than that, it might mean your in another coma for ever. Are your sure you want to do this?" She asked

I nodded. I needed to see my mother again. I needed to talk to her. Tell her how my life has gotten to much better. How happy I am now. "Positive" she handed me the suringe. "I really appreciate this" I smiled.

"Please be careful" she said.

I nodded and hugged her once again. Once the hug was broken I left L-corp and flew back to my apartment.

I took the suringe and place it into my arm. The needle had also been made from kryptonite. I injected the liquid into my arm and waited.

When nothing happend I walked over to my bedroom and sat down. Dizziness rushed over my. The suringe feel out of my hand and I fell to the ground. My eyes grew heavier and heavier untill I couldn't keep them open anymore. Then black. Nothing but darkness.

Mon-el.
Present time.

I paced around the DEO waiting for some news about Kara. All I could do it think the worst. What if she was in another coma? What if I couldn't get her out this time? What if she dies? I can't go through that again.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Alex rushed up to me.

"So?" I asked.

"She has responded to a few things we've given her. I pretty sure she's been like that for about 4 hours. She should wake up soon" She told me solomly.

I felt my heart drop to my feet. "And the suringe?" I asked. Mabye I could get some answers about her did this to her.

"What ever was put into her body, it was full of kryptonite. The needle was laced with kryptonite too. And when we closely inspected it, there was a lable printed on it." She paused. "L-corps"

"Do you think CADMAS did this to her?" I asked

"We haven't heard anything from them in months."

"So you think it was Lena?" I asked surprised.

"Somebody could have blackmailed or threatend her to do this." She suggested.

"Do you think it was..." I stopped not even she was capable of this.

"Who, Mon-el?" She asked searching my eyes.

"Imra"

Okay. So. I don't want you guys to think that this is like Save Me From Myself, if you've read it. Because it's not. Kara did not do what she did because she was sad or depressed. She just wanted to see her mom again. So yeah. I hope you all enjoyed. And have a wonderful day! <3