25

Kara

I fly into the DEO, landing on the balcony, and walking to the round table.

"Anything today J'onn?" I ask as he stares up at a screen.

"Well we're still tracking Reign but-" He begins, but is cut off by a screeming match happening in the training room.

"Who is that?" I ask him as Winn rolls around in his spinnie chair.

"Mon-el and Imra" Winn tells me rolling his eyes. "They've been fighting all day, I'm not sure about what though" he shrugs. His face suddenly lights up. "But you could tell us"

"Winn" I begin

"Please Kara, come on. Don't you have a right now that your dating again?"

"No I don't have a right" I replied playfully angry. "But fine" I honestly do want to know what they're talking about.

I use my super hearing, blocking everything else out besides Mon-els voice.

"We've talked about this one hundred times" he says loud and clear. "I'm not going back to the future Imra."

"Mon-el" Imra replied calmly. "I don't care if you want to go back. The fact of the matter is that you must go back."

"Why Imra!? Why must I go back?" He shouts annoyed.

"Multiple reasons" she begins, no change in her voice. "We're still married, and still need out planets to be joined. We still need your DNA. And lastly, your still in love with me" my breathing hitches when she says that.

There's silence for a couple of seconds and then Mon-el finnaly speaks. "Imra how many times do I have to tell you I don't love you any more. So stop kissing me and stop telling people that I am."

I realize what the silence was. It was Imra locking lips with my boyfriend. Obviously he pulled away immedietly, but it still adds a dent to my, supposed to be, steal heart.

"And what do you mean you still need my DNA?" He adds.

"Blight still hasn't happend here yet. I'm guessing Supergirl being put in a coma stopped it somehow. But we still need your DNA just in case we go back to the future and blight still happens" she explains.

"What are they saying?" Winn asks, eager, next to me. I shush him and he backs off.

"Then why don't I just give you my DNA?" Mon-el asks his tone now tired.

There's another couple second pause, as I start to get a nervous feeling in my stomach. Are they kissing again?

"You don't have a reason, except for the fact that you just want me to come back to the future." He says. But Imra doesn't reply. "I'll have Brainy set it up"

"Act normal" I quickly say, when I here the door shut.

Winn picks up his tablet and starts saying some stuff. "I know you can find Reign Kara. Oh hey Mon-el" Winn says attempting to be non- chalant.

I roll my eyes and turn to Mon-el. "Are you okay?" I ask him stepping closer. He cocks his head in confusion. "You look upset" I add quickly. 

"I'm fine" he huffs. 

As I'm about to protest I get interrupted by Imra coming in from the way Mon-el did. "Kara, may I speak to You?" She asks

"No you may not" Mon-el says stepping in front of me.

"Kara?" She repeats not taking her eyes off of me.

"Uh, yeah" I say as Mon-el turns around and gives me a disapproving look.

I step past him and follow Imra shrugging. We walk into the Legion ship when she stops and turns around.

"Please, I am begging You" she starts. "Tell Mon-el to go back to the future with me"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "We've had this conversation before Imra. I'm going to let Mon-el do what he wants"

"He wants to save millions of people's lives." She says and I sigh dropping my arms. "It's what all superheroes want to do. It's what you want, what I want, and what Mon-el wants. And the only way for him to be able to save all of those people's lives, is for him to come back with me. We need his DNA."

"Why can't you just get his DNA here and then go back to the future with it?" I ask annoyed.

"Its not that simple"

"Then explain it to me"

"He also needs to come back to that Titan and Earth are at peace. Without Mon-el and I, they will go to war. We are the peace treaty, and I will not risk braking it." She explains.

"I can't force him to leave" I sigh again. "But have you actually brought up these points with him and elabortated or have you just attempted persuasion with trying to kiss him?"

She looks down in embarrassment, but decides to forget my comment. "I'll bring it up with him, but you need to be there. He won't believe me and just disregard what I say."

I nod in agreement. "Game night's tonight. Why don't you come, and once everyone leaves, the three of us will have a chat." I suggest

She smiles. "What a wonderful idea"

When she tries to walk away I stop her by saying "Just so you know Imra, I'm not doing this to help you get Mon-el back, I'm doing this because your right. We're superheroes and superheroes have a job. "

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry for a short leave of absence, if you would like to know why please check my page, I explained everything. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's a bit of a filler but I wanted to get something out to you all!