Noahs Part The Secret Now

Millies Pov: We had gotten to the studio and started filming for 6 hours me Finn and noah had gotten a 2 hour break.
Finn: Millie when are we gonna tell people about us.
Millie and Finn where located in his trailer
She looked deep into the his eyes. Beautiful brown chocolate eyes.
Millie: I don't know yet finnie I mean it's risky besides I haven't broken up with ja-
Finn: Saggytits
Millie: Yes him *while laughing*
Finn: Do it soon so you can be mine
Millie: Who says I want to be yours
Finn: Your lips
He kissed Millie and she pushed her lips to his too. She then positioned herself on Finn's lap. Then Finn opened his mouth all the way and stook his tongue in millies mouth which caused a moan. The two made out that way for almost 2 hours. The only noises you would hear is soft moans and groans. Then out of no where the trailer door opened.
Noah: Guys they need us on s-
Millie jumped up fast and Finn was super as sunburn. Finn got up and closed the trailer door.
Noah: YOU GUYS ARE DA-
Finn covered his mouth.
Millie: Look noah it's secret until I break up with jacob.
Noah: Your Cheating on him?
Millie: Well Look Finn Noah I'm In a contract so we are necessarily not dating.
Finn and noah were both in shock no one knew that.
Noah: Well Look we are needed on set and I won't tell no one what I saw or between y'all. He left. Me and Finn had laughed so hard then we stopped.
Finn: Why didn't you tell about about the contract sooner
Millie: I don't know I felt embarrassed and it's only for the money.
Finn: So all the pictures where by your management
Millie: Yes Everything
Finn smiled he felt relieved now that is was fake and she had no feelings for that useless fuckboy who thought he deserved Millie he's not even cute.
Finn: Well Good
Millie: Come on let's go to set Mike
Finn laughed and they left the trailer together and noah followed them behind. Finn and Millie looked at him knowing noahs part of the secret now.

**Sorry for short chapter very tired but will update 2 times tomorrow but much love*"