Calebs Connfession

**Guys should I still continue this story? let me know**
Finn's Pov: So me and Millie of course shot mileven scenes it didn't even feel like acting anymore. But me caleb gaten had to go off set early today. The duffer brothers want eleven to have a connection with max and Will. When us three got back to the hotel we went to Caleb's room he wanted to have a talk with me and gaten. And only us.
(20 mins later) Me and gaten knocked at Caleb's door. He answered and we came in. Gaten sat on a rolling chair that can go back. I sat on the bed next to caleb. He had a serious face.
Caleb: So look I wanna tell you guys this... I like sadie...
I felt my mouth drop and gaten was so shocked that his chair went all the way back and fell. We all laughed and helped our goofball friend up.
Gaten: How long has this been?
Caleb: Since the beginning of season 3
Finn: That's almost 4 years!
Caleb: I know I don't want to ruin our friendship though and then the fans would-
Finn: Who cares about the fans follow your heart
Gaten nodded in agreement
Finn: Come on its not that hard
Caleb: Oh really if it's so easy how about you ask out Millie too
Gaten had went like "Oooo"
Finn: Because I don't like her
Obviously i was lying I would tell them but then Millie would have to discuss about the contract too which would complicated and a big discussion we don't need.
Gaten: Plus she's dating Jacob
Caleb: Oh yah
I hated to hear that fuckboys name he had the odassity to cheat on Millie two times even still in the contract.
Finn: Why can't we tell Millie and noah about you liking sadie.
Caleb: Because they'll tell her especially noah.
Me and gaten agreed. After 2 hours Millie sadie and noah finally came back. They all went straight to bed completely drained.

Millies Pov: Finn was changing in the restroom while I was texting Maddie telling her that shooting was fun and completely tiring. I put my phone on the charger and changed the TV to Riverdale. Finn came out with some black joggers and SHIRTLESS  which hot especially seeing his six pack.
Finn: Hey what are you looking at
Millie: You duh
Finn chuckled
Millie: Come Here
Finn came towards me and he pecked me on the lips
Millie made a pouty face and Finn laughed and kissed her again she slithered her arms around his neck pulling him closer and on her with all his weight. They made out while as Millie would touch his six pack and Finn would rib her thighs. Finn had left two hickeys on her while she left several on his six pack. The two decided to go to sleep and they cuddled  drifting off to sleep thinking tomorrow will be the best but actually the worst nightmare.

**Do think I forgot about Jacob but guys much love to all sorry I know I said update two times today it's dumb school but tomorrow I PROMISE I will but should continue with all the kinky stuff?**