lilias party

Millies pov:

I woke up on Saturday day morning. I turn my neck saw and felt Finn cuddled with my waist. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He fluttered his eyes opened.

Finn: Hey baby

Millie: Hey sleepyhead

He just chuckled and pecked my lips and got his phone. I turned to my nightstand and got my phone. I saw a text from Lilia.

"Come to the party at 8:45"

I texted back "ok" and started to think what I should wear. Something to get Finns attention but something not to get other boys attention. This was a party where famous kids were gonna be. I turned to Finn and he liked a fillie edit on Instagram. He turned to me and got red.

Finn: just to tease the fans a bit

Me and his just laughed then it faded.

Millie: what are you wearing to the party...babe?

Finn started to think....

Finn: I don't know I'll see.

Millie: well look I'ma take a shower

Finn: ok..I'll make the bed and breakfast.

I nodded and then i kissed him passionately. I stopped and saw him smile. I got out of bed and started to get some clothes.

Finn: you should wear this right now.

Millie turned and saw him holding a bikini.

Millie: shut up wolfhard.

He just laughed and turned on the lights and started to make the bed.

I went in the bathroom and undressed and got in the shower.

Finn's pov: After Millie went in the restroom. I went in the kitchen to see what to make for us. When I stepped in kitchen I stepped on a box by accident and almost tripped. I picked it up. "Pregnancy test" it said. It had only four in them. I saw one was in the trash. I remembered Millie took one yesterday. Well Millie should save the others just in case....... Anyways I decided to make grill cheese. I was gonna make four 2 for me 2 for mills.
*10 mins*
It started to get hot while cooking. I took off my shirt. I felt super hot. Like a flu? I ignored it. The bathroom door opened I saw Millie she was wearing my black joggers and a Beatles shirt. She saw me shirtless and her eyes widened. I just laughed.

Millie: why you laughing?

Finn: because you made a face as if you've never seen my shirtless.

Millie: No it's was because I forget you have abs and your so sweaty.

Finn: It's not like its the first you've seen me sweaty especially with my shirt off and when you did I had everything off.

She fast walk towards me and slapped my arm playfully.

Finn: Owww

Millie: Ugh. Your always gonna make jokes about that night right?

Finn: till you die.

She sat on the table and I gave her two grill cheeses. She ate them up. So did all we did was talk laugh and kiss all morning.

Millies pov: *time skip*
Eventually it was time to get ready for the party. The cast said they weren't gonna go they had their own plans even though they just canceled on ours so me and finn just went. I decided to wear a crop top that was adidas and some ripped shorts that were up to my mid thighs and I wore some vans to top it off Finn's leather jacket and down makeup with my hair in a messy bun. I saw Finn he was wearing tan joggers and a off-white shirt and he was wearing some black supreme x nike shoes. He looked so cute. We walked out the hotel and into our Uber. It took 20 minutes to get to Lilias place. Once we entered the place we smelt alcohol and weed everywhere and the music blasting.

Lilia: Heyyy

Me and finn turned we both greeted her.

Lilia: well y'all two have fun!

Me and finn nodded and walked into the kitchen.

Jack Dylan Grazer: Yoo wassup

Finn looked surprised and hugged jack.

Finn: hey Jack uh this is Millie

Jack: oh yah your girlfriend

Finn: hahahaha so funny

Millie: hi jack

Jack: hey.... You look very pretty!

Millie: thank you

Jack: well see y'all later.

Me and finn got some beer and we saw Sophie Lila's and maddie Ziegler with her sister Kenzie and Kenzies boyfriend Johnny Orlando. Then we saw Lauren with her friend Zach by him was jacob. I turned quickly.

Millie: Finn! I see Jacob

Finn saw and spit out his beer

Finn: What the hell is he doing here let's just go outside.

We went through the back door and saw some people outside. Chosen Jacobs and Wyatt olef and some other kids. The pool was there alot of people were in the pool. I turned and saw Finn a bit drunk. He smirked and grabbed my waist and picked me up.
He laughed so did Wyatt and chosen as they walked to the side of Finn.

Millie: Finn put me down!!

Wyatt: drop her in the pool

Chosen: Millie kick Finn in the balls

We all just laughed.

Finn: Who's your daddy?

Millie: Not you!

Chosen Wyatt and finn laughed.

He took me closer to the pool and carried me bridal style I had my arms around his neck. I was laughing and yelling.

Millie: Finn please no!

Finn: I'm gonna ask... Who's your daddy.

Millie: You are ok!! Put me down!!

Chosen and Wyatt laughed.

Finn: I want to hear you say it

Millie: Fine...Finn your my daddy....please put me down!

Finn Did and started laughing with Wyatt and chosen. I hit his chest.

Finn: See y'all later.

Wyatt and chosen walked off.

Millie: I can't believe you did that.

Finn: Chill it's not like its the first time you called that.

Millie had slapped Finn.

Finn: ok I deserved that

Millie: Your drunk wolfhard

He nodded then laughed I chuckled and kissed him.

We went back inside.

Finn: I'm gonna use the restroom be back babe.

I nodded and went to get a water. I turned and saw jacob.

Jacob: hey baby

Millie: get away

Finn's pov: I washed my hands and was a little blurry. How much did I drink? I went downstairs and saw jacob with Millie in the kitchen. He tried to kiss her. I was filled with anger. Everything went silent I only heard "believer" by imagine dragons on in the background.

I went towards him and heard him say.

Jacob: come on babe I know you like me just come up stairs with me.

I grabbed and squeezed his shoulder he turned and his eyes widened.

Finn: your dead

I punched in the face and kicked him I got on him and punched him again again and again again. Everyone got crowed behind us In a circle. Someone picked me up. And I kicked Jacob 3 times. Then jack and Millie got to my side before everything blacked out