cat out the bag

*⚠️⚠️⚠️ SMUT ITS FOR THE STORY ⚠️⚠️⚠️*

General Pov:

Millie: since we told y'all our secret it's y'all turn......

Sadie turned and looked to noah. Noah grabbed her hand.

Noah: Me and sadie have been dating since season the middle of season 3.

Everyone was in shock. Caleb was heartbroken. Gaten was mad. Millie and finn already knew sorta.

Caleb: my secret...

Everyone looked at caleb.

Caleb: I've liked sadie since the beginning of season 3.

Everyone was in shock again besides me and gaten.

Sadie: Noah.... I cheated on you.

Finn: I'm tired I have to let people know. Me and Millie knew you and noah have been dating. We saw yall. Me and gaten knew caleb liked you. Then me and gaten saw you and Jace Norman kiss.

Everyone again quite, shook, heartbroken. Tears went down sadie and noah and Caleb's eyes.

Finn: Millie.... I have a secret. Me and sadie use to date. For only 2 months. she kissed me last year.

Millie: I had a thing with romeo for a bit.

Caleb: I use to date Jenna Ortega

Gaten: i use to like Millie

After 10 minutes of silence and discussion we had a solution.

Me and finn would date. Noah and sadie will still date. Caleb will go out with jenna Ortega. Then gaten would ask his crush.

It was 3:46 am.

Millies pov:
Everyone left the place finally. Everyone had let the secrets out of their chest. Especially the big ones. I was tossing and turning. I couldn't go to sleep I turned and saw Millie she was awake.

Finn: Hey

Millie: Hey

Finn: how did I get lucky

Millie: how did I get unlucky

Finn: Shut up.

Millie: Make me....

Finn: Fine Then...

Finn connected their lips and they kissed and kissed over and over. Finn repositioned himself on Millie to were he was on top. He started to kiss her neck. He had his hands on her thighs.

Millie: Finn...fin-finn... Should we continue...

Finn stopped and looked in her eyes turned to the door and saw it was locked. Finn nodded.

⚠️⚠️*WARNING WARNING SMUT IS HERE BECAUSE IM WRITING THIS TO HELP THE STORY LATER WARNING WARNING SMUT*⚠️⚠️

He took off his pants and boxers. I took of my shorts and underwear as well.

Millie: Wait Wait wait wait wait... Protection?

Finn made a pouty face. Millie just laughed.

Millie: Nevermind.

They continued to make out then Millie felt it go in *a/n:💀*. She then moaned Into the kiss. Finn and her continued to make out as she felt Finn stroke in and out every inch. Millie had felt like she was on a cloud or she was listening to the most beautiful song in the world or maybe she was just fucking Finn wolfhard. After a couple of minutes of doing this Millie got frustrated and stop.

Millie: Fi-fin-finn....stop making...it sl-slow.... Faster...!

Finn nodded and grabbed her thighs and started to move faster. Millie just layed on the bed enjoying the whole feeling Finn was giving.

Finn: see I did make you quiet.

Millie was speak but how could she when she felt what finn was doing to her possibly making her pregnant. She wouldn't care. As long as she felt this from Finn she thought it was worth it. Finn kept doing faster and harder. Millie finally was able to speak.

Millie: ohh..fuck..Finn...

Finn just groaned and then kissed millies neck. After that crazy night was done. The two teens went to sleep with sweat and love. Finn just looked in millies eyes. Until they went to sleep. Millie dreamed about having a family with Finn. 3 kids running around. Millie cooking Finn getting the table ready and calling their 3 kids to eat. She woke up from the dream. "2:37" Millie got up from the bed and got the box of pregnancy tests and got one and went to the restroom. After 10 mins Millie checked it out. It said "positive" Millie Bobby Brown was pregnant with Finn wolfhard baby.

*Ahhh updated 3x hope you guys enjoy love you all*